Page 91 of 230 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3992923;
    Does this go with the hugging/crying picture? I wonder what this could be about? IF it goes with the hugging/crying picture, then no way would I think she is crying from a gift Chris gave her. Maybe this is from that night she said she stayed up all night crying.

Could this be in BB? Maybe this is the night before the FRC where she has to let one go.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3993136;
    Could this be in BB? Maybe this is the night before the FRC where she has to let one go.
    yes me thinking it is in bora-bora... she is much more tanned...

she does not handle (who would?) to let go a guy... she broke down with Kirk and for me it is much harder with Chris.

That looks like it matches the sc of her and Roberto laying in the bed. She looked very sad and this just looks like a close-up. I don't know if the pillows match up or not.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3993136;
    It is in Bora Bora. Don't have a clue what's up w/ the pic.

Per Mr. Write – these takes place in Bora Bora (from SC discussion thread – Mr. Write positively identified Roberto’s headboard as being in Bora Bora)

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Chris's Fantasy Suite was the Royal Beach villa.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3993213;
    That looks like it matches the sc of her and Roberto laying in the bed. She looked very sad and this just looks like a close-up. I don't know if the pillows match up or not.
    Nope. Don't match. Those match w/ the crying cap with Chris L couch pillows though.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3993228;
    Chris's Fantasy Suite was the Royal Beach villa.
    It definitely looked like the F1 FD and FS to me. I wonder what Frankie would have gotten?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I thought the cyring pic was already figured out to be where she and Chris L are hugging.

Dreamer has the preview up over on JU and maybe it's just me but in the last screenshot where she's holding the rose, she doesn't look all that unhappy to me - more like speculative. Or, may she was happy that it was finally over.

I know it's the rules but I still think it's messed up to look that great and proceed to break two hearts.