Page 9 of 230 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3915990;
    Whoever it is, is the same person in the 1st picture of #50 in this thread. You can see the rigging on the boat in both pictures.
    And based on those pictures that's Chris L. Also, in the same group of pics you can see a boat in a distance.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

shorts are wrong - in the jumping picture they're about mid-thigh, in the walking pic theyr'e way below his knees - even jumping off the boat they wouldn't ride that high. The rigging part of that pic looks like it's superimposed.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3916013;
    shorts are wrong - in the jumping picture they're about mid-thigh, in the walking pic theyr'e way below his knees - even jumping off the boat they wouldn't ride that high. The rigging part of that pic looks like it's superimposed.
    Just a thought, if they had already gone into the water the shorts might have been wet and the weight pulling them down would make them longer.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3916013;
    I agree. I think that Ali and the guy jumping off of the boat is Ali and Roberto, and Ali and the guy walking in the ocean/water is Ali and Chris L.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3916096;
    I agree. I think that Ali and the guy jumping off of the boat is Ali and Roberto, and Ali and the guy walking in the ocean/water is Ali and Chris L.
    That is what I'm seeing too. When I see the walking and sunset pictures in motion on the video I thought it was Chris the first time I watched it and again when I rewatched it. I agree with the boat jumping seems like Roberto's outline more than Chris as well.

This is my thought from the first also.....Roberto on the boat jump and Chris L on the water walk....

I agree with the boat jump=Roberto, beach walk=Chris L theory
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fanatic

In the pass was the jumping picture not associated with the winner, Melissa, Vienna, and Ed?

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3916215;
    In the pass was the jumping picture not associated with the winner, Melissa, Vienna, and Ed?
    Although this happened with a few F1 LCDs, it is also the case the the F1 is sometimes shown lounging at the beach. i.e. Jesse & Vienna
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

FORT Regular

Also - Didn't Andy jump off into the waterfall with Bevin during their LCD? She was F2.