Page 80 of 230 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990130180 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3990039;
    I wish we had the commercial of them running through the water. I don't know if it was running toward it or out of it. It doesn't look deep enough to swim in.
    Well, that sounds exciting. They can just run in and out of the water, splashing around for several hours.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3990049;
    Cupcakes and Barbell, I don't think the SC and the description match up. The rattan chairs are at Le Taha at the main restaurant and the dinner description puts them on the island of Raiatea? Could this be the LCD description below?
    That description was taken from the vacation giveaway I believe. I think they feel that since that is being given away it maybe where they dined.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3990050;
    Well, that sounds exciting. They can just run in and out of the water, splashing around for several hours.
    Well, how short they like to show Roberto...maybe!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3990050;
    Maybe they will swim with the sharks and the stingrays! That will spice it up a bit!

was wondering if anyone caught the part of abc calling Ali and Chris a couple in Chris L's description? why would they do that and have ali question her relationship with Roberto?

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;3990064;
    was wondering if anyone caught the part of abc calling Ali and Chris a couple in Chris L's description? why would they do that and have ali question her relationship with Roberto?
    I really don't make anything from it.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3990072;
    I really don't make anything from it.
    both chris l and roberto do have questions in their FD description thou.
    For Chris L- I think it's a case of Ali trying to decide if she feels a romantic relationship with Chris L

For Roberto- I think it's more leaning towards Ali wanting to find out more about him and seeing if they can go past their surface level chemistry. JMO

Well, Roberto says he's falling in love with her. So, that answers that 'what's behind his passionate kisses' and Ali invites Chris to the FS that answers the 'will she ask him to the FS' question.

So, like I said, I don't take anything from it.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3990078;
    Well, Roberto says he's falling in love with her. So, that answers that 'what's behind his passionate kisses' and Ali invites Chris to the FS that answers the 'will she ask him to the FS' question.

So, like I said, I don't take anything from it.
    I agree. One of them has the emotional, one has the physical. The 'winner' will have both- emotional and physical. However, since I'm like 90% sure RS is the real winner here, it's all a moot point.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

The tree deck dining is right outside the Vanille Restaurant at Le Taha so the rattan chairs could have been pulled out on the deck for Roberto and Ali or they are actually seated inside the restaurant near the open windows. (see below).

Maybe Chris and Ali are sitting under a palm tree . . . from the looks of it they are unaware of their surroundings!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3990016;
    You are right, barbell! The chairs are a match. From reading around I think the night portion of Roberto's date is:

and the night the portion of Chris's date: