Page 7 of 230 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Post #52 brings back sleuthing memories. This is a bleed shot and in much earlier seasons was a pointer to the F1.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

So who do you think it is in bleed shot? Height looks like Chris L to me but curly hair looks like Roberto.

FORT Fan

Do you think that the reason you don't see SCs of Roberto on the FDs (or any that are clear) is that TPTB want us to think it could be Roberto who breaks her heart? If they had SCs of Chris and Roberto, we'd know it's Frank (even though we already know that it is).

And I think that some of Ali's crying is acting. I thought the same during some of the prolonged crying the night of the Jake goodbye. Seemed a bit forced to me. She looks sad but the crying sound doesn't quite cut it.

I don't think she was planning on picking Frank. Maybe she's crying because she planned to cut Roberto at F3 to lessen his pain and then knew she was going to have to hurt him more when Frank (whom she might have kept to F2 knowing it wouldn't upset him that much) left.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3914221;
    Post #52 brings back sleuthing memories. This is a bleed shot and in much earlier seasons was a pointer to the F1.
    I hope your right! I believe this is Roberto! I have two teenage boys, one with straight hair and one with curly hair. The hair on this guy looks to be curly, like Roberto's. Roberto is already my favorite (although Chris L. is 2nd).

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3912510;

I could be wrong but I don't think this one belongs here...

Looks a lot like Hunter to me.... I think it's their 1-1 in LA

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3914297;

Looks like Hunter to me as well!

I think it's Hunter too & an early SC.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3914221;
    Is this the same guy as the sitting sunset pictures? If it is I think it is Chris L cause those definitely look like his outline to me. But I am not sure on this one. You can't see any clothes in the sitting sunset picture so you can't compare clothes with this bleed shot.

Looks like Hunter to me as well.

Good catch. They showed a better/longer clip of Hunter and Ali in a hot tub on one of the two new commercails that were on during DWTS last night.