Page 63 of 230 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3985200;
    I just think the decor for both are a let down. Anyone else? All the clashing colors and pillows and curtains. It's sort of gaudy.

I think they should have left the normal cream/white linens and just decorated with the beautiful flowers. jmo

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3985200;
    I just think the decor for both are a let down. Anyone else? All the clashing colors and pillows and curtains. It's sort of gaudy.
    Agreed. I bet the Bachelor provided it, since aside from the yellow curtains, it's not in any images we have found.

Also, I'm sure it's been noted that one room has a canopy bed and one doesn't. I think the canopy beds are mostly in the overwater bungalows which are more expensive than the beach villas. At least the images I've seen from the resorts and on google show that.

They wouldn't have her do ovenights in the same room with two different guys. They've never done that before, and it would be way too disconcerting for her I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3985220;
    Agreed. I bet the Bachelor provided it, since aside from the yellow curtains, it's not in any images we have found.

Also, I'm sure it's been noted that one room has a canopy bed and one doesn't. I think the canopy beds are mostly in the overwater bungalows which are more expensive than the beach villas. At least the images I've seen from the resorts and on google show that.

They wouldn't have her do ovenights in the same room with two different guys. They've never done that before, and it would be way too disconcerting for her I think.
    I've seen differentt rooms having the canopies. Some with the two parallel wooden ones otheres with the crossed wooden ones with 4 sides of drapes like in the picture. It's in the Royal Villa but, also in some lesser rooms. While others have the headboards that are desks on th eother side like Roberto's room. It all depends on wheter the bed is against the wall with bathroom on the side or away from wall with sliding doors behind leading to bathroom. Also some with Door at foot of bed and others on th eright side. Main thing is the pool, Only Royal villa and beachside have the pools with rockwall an dthe pools are different.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3985220;

Because I'm having trouble following what's going on, do you know yet which guy gets the more expensive room? I have no idea how to follow this discussion otherwise!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3985239;
    Because I'm having trouble following what's going on, do you know yet which guy gets the more expensive room? I have no idea how to follow this discussion otherwise!
    Still up for grabs because we're not sur ewhich overwater room Roberto gets & possibility another room with canopy other than Royal Villa for Chris L. So, Chris L may have expensive room, may not.

Do those look like cattails on the wall behind the bed?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3985242;
    Still up for grabs because we're not sur ewhich overwater room Roberto gets & possibility another room with canopy other than Royal Villa for Chris L. So, Chris L may have expensive room, may not.
    Ahh, okay, that's what I thought but wasn't sure. Thanks
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3985250;

Do those look like cattails on the wall behind the bed?
    Looks like it to me.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I do have to say I think it's neat in the overwater bungalows where they have glass foot bench that you lift to feed the fish so you can watch them at the foot of the bed.