Page 61 of 230 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;3984198;
    Does anyone notice that Ali was wearing a ring (a round band) on her ring finger on her right hand in the preview of her FD with Chris? I wonder what does it mean.
    Ali has a lot of different rings that she's been wearing this season.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3984203;
    Ali has a lot of different rings that she's been wearing this season.
    I noticed she always wear them on her third finger. I believe this is the first time I see it on her right hand ring finger.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3984041;
    Love Me in the second cap on the bottom. Is it just me or to the left of the log with the rose on it...see all the bushes...bottom cap has some purpleish/pinkish flowers. Does the top cap have them??
    I'm not Love Me, but I don't see the purpleish flowers on the first screencap.

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;3984153;
    I'd say maybe it was just too windy that day in Tahiti that the camera crew had a hard time holding onto the camera while focusing on her face? Might count for the blurriness.
    I think that 1. TPTB don't want us to be able to see if she is smiling, frowning or what and 2. Maybe she has something in her hand for whichever guy she's waiting for since she still has the rose.

FORT Fan

Just thought I would comment on some of the day's discussions.

1. I still think this is at Bora Bora Nui.

I lightened the image a little. Take a look at the headboards in the images above and below, as well as the swirly feature in the middle, and just as important, the paneling, beading and shelf behind the headboard. I would be staggered it these didn't match.

2. I think both FD evenings were spent at Le Taha'a. Roberto's room is clearer than the one for Chris, but I think Vagirl's suggestion of the Royal Beach Villa for the latter is quite close.
    As for Roberto's room at Le Taha'a, compare the following two images. The first one is an over-the-water bungalow at Le Taha'a. Compare the walls, bedside table things, the lamps, the beams, the curtains, to the second image.

3. So that leaves the big question of the pillows. Why if the "black shirt Roberto sc" is at the Bora Bora Nui and the "striped shirt Roberto sc is at Le Taha'a" do the pillows in both look very similar, if not identical? Certainly TB design crew have worked hard on the FD rooms, and I assume that they have crate loads of props including pillows. The type of pillows used appear to be fairly ubiquitous in Tahiti/Bora Bora. There are, for example, similar but not identical pillows at the Intercontinental Moorea, (see below). I'm not suggesting they filmed there, just that there are similar pillows elsewhere. In other words I'm fairly sure they moved the pillows from one location to another or simply purchased a bunch of them.

Quote Originally Posted by George1218;3984233;
    I think that 1. TPTB don't want us to be able to see if she is smiling, frowning or what and 2. Maybe she has something in her hand for whichever guy she's waiting for since she still has the rose.
    Well we know when she pouts and she gets that flip lip so they could be blurring that out and when she is really smiling she gets this indentation next to her IIRC right eye. Nothing is blurred next to her eye.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3984076;
    It's hard to compare sometimes. Everyone just about went bonkers during Deanna's season because the flowers kept changing colors....from pink to white. One SC would shoe the flowers to be white behind Jason, the camera would pan to De, then back to Jason & the flowers would be pink. I don't think I was supposed to remind people of that fiasco again.
    We definitely do not want to go back to that Saffron..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3984921;

3. So that leaves the big question of the pillows. Why if the "black shirt Roberto sc" is at the Bora Bora Nui and the "striped shirt Roberto sc is at Le Taha'a" do the pillows in both look very similar, if not identical? Certainly TB design crew have worked hard on the FD rooms, and I assume that they have crate loads of props including pillows. The type of pillows used appear to be fairly ubiquitous in Tahiti/Bora Bora. There are, for example, similar but not identical pillows at the Intercontinental Moorea, (see below). I'm not suggesting they filmed there, just that there are similar pillows elsewhere. In other words I'm fairly sure they moved the pillows from one location to another or simply purchased a bunch of them.

So if spoilers saying they spent 2 days together before actual taping of F1 FRC could this SC have been taken during that time OR is it SC/time they spent together on LCD time?

But then if she does not pick anyone....
    I wish Ali would not have done things same-o same-o. Just not have any Rose Ceremony just to dress up and reject both guys, she will be despised if this goes down this way, IMO. I know suspense building to know the F1 on last day is what show is all about, but it sucks for - The Bachelorette will continue to be single and just that.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-16-2010 at 09:09 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3984921;

I lightened the image a little. Take a look at the headboards in the images above and below, as well as the swirly feature in the middle, and just as important, the paneling, beading and shelf behind the headboard. I would be staggered it these didn't match.

2. I think both FD evenings were spent at Le Taha'a. Roberto's room is clearer than the one for Chris, but I think Vagirl's suggestion of the Royal Beach Villa for the latter is quite close.
    As for Roberto's room at Le Taha'a, compare the following two images. The first one is an over-the-water bungalow at Le Taha'a. Compare the walls, bedside table things, the lamps, the beams, the curtains, to the second image.

Super sleuthing Mr. Write! It is quite evident from your SCs and explanation that the white linens at both locations have been covered by TB design crew with pillows and beadspreads. Who knows/cares why they did this, but at least this puts and end to the confusion ... thanks for the clarification.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3984991;
    So if spoilers saying they spent 2 days together before actual taping of F1 FRC could this SC have been taken during that time OR is it SC/time they spent together on LCD time?

But then if she does not pick anyone....
    I wish Ali would not have done things same-o same-o. Just not have any Rose Ceremony just to dress up and reject both guys, she will be despised if this goes down this way, IMO. I know suspense building to know the F1 on last day is what show is all about, but it sucks for - The Bachelorette will continue to be single and just that.

I really am going to LMAO if she pulls a "Kelly Taylor" and "chooses herself"
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-16-2010 at 09:11 AM.