Page 6 of 230 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Ali walking from her bungalow to meet Frank for FD at Le Taha'a

Ali walking back from talking to Frank

Le Taha'a
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3912566;
    Is this one Roberto or Chris?

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3912859;
    Is this one Roberto or Chris?
    Chris L
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3912512;
    This SC kinda reminds me of the screen cap we got of Jake and Vienna last season of them sitting on the beach
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

here is a senario that has never happened before senerio.........

Maybe she could tell Frank was pulling away as the season went on....we saw the stupid preshow stuff that we know is producer driven and set up. We have seen a few future dates with Frank but no real intimacy in the sc..comforting yes. What if she is not that shocked when he tells her he is going home....what if the shocker is that Roberto is the one who comes and tells her he cannot stay because of his job....that he had to leave... and that explains why there aren't many pics of Roberto on his fantasy date.????????

its an option.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3912906;
    here is a senario that has never happened before senerio.........

Maybe she could tell Frank was pulling away as the season went on....we saw the stupid preshow stuff that we know is producer driven and set up. We have seen a few future dates with Frank but no real intimacy in the sc..comforting yes. What if she is not that shocked when he tells her he is going home....what if the shocker is that Roberto is the one who comes and tells her he cannot stay because of his job....that he had to leave... and that explains why there aren't many pics of Roberto on his fantasy date.????????

its an option.
    I think there's an interview where she talks about staying up all night talking on her fantasy dates (plural) so if true, that puts a thorn in that scenario.

One thing for sure - TPTB certainly went ALL out for this - their 20th show - and Ali and her crew sure got THE most amazing locations of any and all shows..................
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3912514;

I think maybe they reversed that screencap, she usually wears a ring on her right middle finger, not left