Page 58 of 230 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

The only difference I notice is bottom SC is a little closer shot, the angle slightly different and color is not as vivid. I do believe the rose is there in both SCs. Dress seems to be wind blown in top SC also.

Is there anything that you see that looks really different?

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3984014;
    The first sc of Ali standing at the LRC location I made a screencap of this that aired at the end of episode 1 were you can see the rose on the podium. The sc underneath that one is Ali again standing at the LRC that was shown in the preview yesterday. Can you guys see the rose on the podium in both sc's. Do these look different to you? Even the way her body is turned it looks like a different angle to me. Something just seems off?

At the end of Episode 1:

In the new preview that came out yesterday:

I see it Love_Me. It's right next to her watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3984020;

They look the same to me....even the petals on the ground look like they line up together in both SCs, IMO.....thanks for posting those...[/QUOTE]

Ithink different camera angeles an Ali moved a little closer to the rose poteum, therefore the rose is not showing as much, but in you notice in the first pic, her dress seems more wind blown than the second. Look at the overlapping in the bottom of the dress.

mm I don't know if it is just me or not but arm position doesn't look quite the same but that could be she's just nervous and moving it around. Also i think she looks a bit paler in the 2nd pic and doesn't have that tan she has in the first. But that could also be due to the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3984014;
    The first sc of Ali standing at the LRC location I made a screencap of this that aired at the end of episode 1 were you can see the rose on the podium. The sc underneath that one is Ali again standing at the LRC that was shown in the preview yesterday. Can you guys see the rose on the podium in both sc's. Do these look different to you? Even the way her body is turned it looks like a different angle to me. Something just seems off?

At the end of Episode 1:

Love Me in the second cap on the bottom. Is it just me or to the left of the log with the rose on it...see all the bushes...bottom cap has some purpleish/pinkish flowers. Does the top cap have them??

Well, the second SC is not as bright as the first SC, so she's not going to look as tanned. They are from 2 different angles & one is more close up. The petals look exactly the same to me, I just think the different angle makes everything look a little different.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3984046;
    Well, the second SC is not as bright as the first SC, so she's not going to look as tanned. They are from 2 different angles & one is more close up. The petals look exactly the same to me, I just think the different angle makes everything look a little different.

Thought it was the different angles. they do really make a huge diffence in how your eyes perceive things thou. *LOL* Fleiss or photographer is liking the camera tricks I think. haha.

I made both screencaps a little bigger:

At the end of Episode 1:

In the new Preview:

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;3984051;
    Thought it was the different angles. they do really make a huge diffence in how your eyes perceive things thou. *LOL* Fleiss or photographer is liking the camera tricks I think. haha.
    It's hard to compare sometimes. Everyone just about went bonkers during Deanna's season because the flowers kept changing colors....from pink to white. One SC would shoe the flowers to be white behind Jason, the camera would pan to De, then back to Jason & the flowers would be pink. I don't think I was supposed to remind people of that fiasco again.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3984046;
    I see the rose now in both videos, but there is something IMO that looks different with the angle of her body. Like her shoulders are lined up another way.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."