Page 57 of 230 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3983041;
    Can anyone tell if this is Chris in Tahiti. It looks like a different landscape to me?

Has anyone sleuthed this out? Where is Chris? It doesn't look like Tahiti. And it seems like he's standing on a balcony. Are there even any hotels in Tahiti that are high rises? Is his shirt long-sleeved?

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3983784;
    Has anyone sleuthed this out? Where is Chris? It doesn't look like Tahiti. And it seems like he's standing on a balcony. Are there even any hotels in Tahiti that are high rises? Is his shirt long-sleeved?
    he's at the safe house in the midwest waiting for Ali to get into town

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3983784;
    I keep thinking this from his trip to La after the show was done filming. Have you ever seen him wear that shirt? I have not?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3983983;
    I keep thinking this from his trip to La after the show was done filming. Have you ever seen him wear that shirt? I have not?
    Yay!!! Chris finally was able to get more clothes!!!

I haven't seen that shirt before either. It almost looks foggy/smoggy outside when he is standing.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3983983;
    I haven't either. Do they normally travel to LA immediately after filming? Or are you referring to the report that he flew back to LA and tried to hit up some woman on a plane? =)

I'm confused why they would throw this in there.

The first sc of Ali standing at the LRC location I made a screencap of this that aired at the end of episode 1 were you can see the rose on the podium. The sc underneath that one is Ali again standing at the LRC that was shown in the preview yesterday. Can you guys see the rose on the podium in both sc's. Do these look different to you? Even the way her body is turned it looks like a different angle to me. Something just seems off?

At the end of Episode 1:

In the new preview that came out yesterday:

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I see the rose - it's right by her hip. It's hard to tell if there are differences in the photos because they were taken at different angles, so that makes things appear different.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3984014;
    The first sc of Ali standing at the LRC location I made a screencap of this that aired at the end of episode 1 were you can see the rose on the podium. The sc underneath that one is Ali again standing at the LRC that was shown in the preview yesterday. Can you guys see the rose on the podium in both sc's. Do these look different to you?

At the end of Episode 1:

In the new preview that came out yesterday:

[/QUOTE]

They look the same to me....even the petals on the ground look like they line up together in both SCs, IMO.....thanks for posting those...

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Also, I see a tiny bit of dark red (the rose?) to the left of her dress at the waist.....

Can you imagine if they did shoot two FRC, how time-consuming that would be to get every little detail just right? Even the way the water looks or the amount of sun/clouds. It would almost be impossible to replicate.