Page 55 of 230 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn;3983479;
    Thanks for answering. I don't think they look alike at all. The one in the black shirt pic, the petals have a pointed tip, and the other one the petals look rounded. The shades of blue are even different to me, although I know colors sometimes look completely different in different pics.

I agree, I think the pillows look different as well.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Are those real white flower petals on the bed?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3983505;
    Are those real white flower petals on the bed?
    Looks like purple flowers...

Chris L has the roses on his bed and the most expensive room.

Roberto's date is just swimming and dinner.

FORT Newbie

Sorry I can’t seem to post screen cap of the date pic. During Chris (he is wearing a plaid shirt) & Ali’s FD, Chris says “I really see myself with you forever”. However, it doesn’t sound like his voice. It sounds more like Roberto voice. IMO. Any thoughts?

White petal flowers could a type of gardenia found in Tahiti
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by RNnurse;3983519;
    Sorry I can’t seem to post screen cap of the date pic. During Chris (he is wearing a plaid shirt) & Ali’s FD, Chris says “I really see myself with you forever”. However, it doesn’t sound like his voice. It sounds more like Roberto voice. IMO. Any thoughts?
    It's not Roberto's voice saying that. The audio is messed with, however. Whether it's Frank saying it, someone else, or Chris with editing messing with the sound somehow. However, it is Roberto's voice saying his part, "I'm falling in love with you."

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3907566;
    [/B]

Oh, gosh there is absolutely nothing attractive about Frank. For the bolded to happen you'd either have to be blind or put a paper bag over his head.

Uh Uh, NO waayyyyy!!!!
    Totally agree, there isn't a bag thick enough or big enough

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3983322;
    It's a moment i time. More than likely they walked into the room arm in arm and when they reached the bed he turned her to kiss him. The clip ends before they are able to fully get into the kiss and her raise her other arm.
    The clip the way it stands looks very romantic. They are both very into the moment and whether or not she throws her arm up I don't think means a thing.

It looks very intimate the way it is. Imho
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-15-2010 at 10:01 PM.

Good call Capegal!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3983508;
    Looks like purple flowers...

Chris L has the roses on his bed and the most expensive room.

Roberto's date is just swimming and dinner.
    Wasn't that the case for Reid no maybe Kip? I can't quite remember.