Page 53 of 230 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3983299;
    Any thoughts about Ali's left arm being at her side during this kiss?
    A moment in time. One frame of a video.

Desperately grasping at straws!!!

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3983299;
    Any thoughts about Ali's left arm being at her side during this kiss?
    It's a moment i time. More than likely they walked into the room arm in arm and when they reached the bed he turned her to kiss him. The clip ends before they are able to fully get into the kiss and her raise her other arm.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3907567;
    TPTB's way of sticking it to him - for what coulda been LOL
    I LIKE your way of thinking!!

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;3983331;
    I LIKE your way of thinking!!
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;3983305;
    In addition to your question, I'm trying to figure out what is between them below the neck but above the chest area? Could this be his hand?
    I think that is Ali's shoulder. In regards to her hand by her side, it could be possible Roberto is holding her hand.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3983247;
    That doesn't make sense to me. I think he would want to go home immediately to the support of his family. So, if that is LA, what was he doing there?!
    I'm thinking that he may have gone back to LA to do commentary for the videos.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3983322;
    It's a moment i time. More than likely they walked into the room arm in arm and when they reached the bed he turned her to kiss him. The clip ends before they are able to fully get into the kiss and her raise her other arm.
    His right shoulder look slike it is back also. maybe they are holding champagne glasses in their other hands. :

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3983389;
    I think that is Ali's shoulder. In regards to her hand by her side, it could be possible Roberto is holding her hand.
    This seems right to me. His right shoulder appears to be lower like he is stretching down to hold her hand
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

The Ali & Roberto shot looking somber on the bed is from their FD room...the pillow (brown with turquoise flower) matches that of the pillows on the bed in their FD room where they are seen kissing in the latest preview....

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3983449;
    The Ali & Roberto shot looking somber on the bed is from their FD room...the pillow (brown with turquoise flower) matches that of the pillows on the bed in their FD room where they are seen kissing in the latest preview....
    We just went over that and it seems that although that long brown pillow is the same, it's a different bed in Bora Bora?

We need ya Mr Write!