Page 51 of 230 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

That's a good question, Love_Me. And he seems pretty high up, like on a balcony of sorts?

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3983042;
    It looks like it may be back in LA?
    After the F4 RC do they show the F3 (F2 because Frank is MIA) in La before going to Tahiti?

If not guys is this new footage of Chris like we had with Ali last season in San Fransico (even though it was a fake set made to look that way) when he was in La for those 4 days to maybe become the next Bachelor?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3983051;
    After the F4 RC do they show the F3 (F2 because Frank is MIA) in La before going to Tahiti?

If not guys is this new footage of Chris like we had with Ali when he was in La for those 4 days to maybe become the next Bachelor?
    But what would he be doing there? Are you saying this was filmed after the season was over?

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3983051;

If not guys is this new footage of Chris like we had with Ali when he was in La for those 4 days to maybe become the next Bachelor?
    He was not spotted back at home till the 12th so it makes sense that he spent some time in LA when it was all over.

Mr Write would do a better job with this than I, but I'm thinking the room with the multi-color drapings is the Royal Beach Villa at Le Taha'a. Same type of bed, same type of drapings (just with added color), and if you flip the pic in your mind so you're at the opposite end of the bed, it matches the pic given of it on the "Relais and Chateaux Booking Engine." If you placed yourself at the foot of the bed in this pic on the booking site, a doorway to outside would be to your right hand side, as it is in the screencap from tonight.

To see what I'm talking about, go to the relaischateaux site, look up Le Taha'a, check availability for a room, and then you'll find the list of rooms/suites. I can't find a pic anywhere else and don't know how to bring it here.

FWIW, that is the most expensive suite or room available at that resort. Price for early May 2011 is 2095.03 Euros per night for 2 people, which is roughly $2,668. And roughly $3,041.30 after tax.
    Last edited by VAgirl79; 07-15-2010 at 04:29 AM.

IMO Chris isn't in Tahiti. It looks like fog or smog outside of his window & it looks too populated to be Tahiti when he's that high up.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I was wondering if anyone could post a picture of Ali and Roberto kissing in the FD room and Ali and Roberto lying in bed looking upset.. If i recall correctly the pillows should match up TIA for anyone who has time!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3983055;
    He was not spotted back at home till the 12th so it makes sense that he spent some time in LA when it was all over.
    That doesn't make sense to me. I think he would want to go home immediately to the support of his family. So, if that is LA, what was he doing there?!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;3983225;
    I was wondering if anyone could post a picture of Ali and Roberto kissing in the FD room and Ali and Roberto lying in bed looking upset.. If i recall correctly the pillows should match up TIA for anyone who has time!
    Too funny! Different threads and our minds are going in the same direction!