Page 5 of 230 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Windwaltzer;3911741;
    We nailed these locations very early on! On April 18, before travel to Tahiti even began, I wrote in the ***spoiler*** thread (post #213):

I have been nosing around looking for less crowded resorts in Tahiti. Found this one that is very private and high on the Conde Nast list: Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa ................ but the funny thing is it is totally booked April 27-May 4 and is completely open for reservations before and after those dates.

We then watched the live webcam at Le Taha'a and it did go offline sporadically during the filming time. One time it was up and running and I posted that I noticed quite a bit of activity around the pool. Immediately after posting that, the webcam went down.

So we had the location for the FDs before they occurred and Saffron pinpointed the LCD and FRC location shortly after it happened......... all without SCs available to us. Woohoo!!!
    I just want to say that I'm completely and totally blown away by what you great people have found out. This season I will sit back with all the notes I have made from here and RS and enjoy the show for what it is. I will not get tied up in feelings, I will not get tied up in feelings - Yeah, and if that happens, please sell me your swamp land in Arizona. No kidding Kuddos to you guys, you deserve every compliment that will come your way.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."