Page 4 of 230 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3911272;
    This year they are telling us up front there is a proposal at the end of this journey, and the show didnt even start yet. Did they ever do that before?
    Well I guess they scooped RS, we now know there is a proposal!! If I remember right, Andy never kept it a secret he was engaged, that's the first bach I watched. I don't know why they always insisted on keeping it a secret anyways.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Great job Saffron for sleuthing the LCD and FRC locations! What a romantic location for a falling in love and a proposal! Looking forward to the season premiere tonight!

Great find Love Me!! Now we also know what Ali did on the dates. Tonight's the night, but honestly, I'm looking forward to the previews more than the actualy show.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I can't wait to see another great love story! At least we now know there is a proposal. In the interviews I have seen of Ali since the show ending she looks like she is beaming!

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3911272;
    This year they are telling us up front there is a proposal at the end of this journey, and the show didnt even start yet. Did they ever do that before?
    I think in Jason's season he said he was in love before the show aired and then after it aired he began changing his tune...about being in love with 2 people.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3911270;
    I found this on the Alphabet site this morning! We were right on the money with the FD's and look what they wrote under Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa:

Bachelorette Sweepstakes
    Thanks Love_Me! How exciting!!

Saffron and Love_Me what a great job you have done!! Outstanding by all accounts. Scooped the FD local and also the proposal!!

Not only is there a proposal but there is a true love.

I hope she accepted. By all accounts she looks happy though.

The discussion of Ali receiving a proposal can now be moved to the Ali Spoiler Thread.

This thread should be open for screen caps of locations and Fantasy/LCD/MTP/FRC previews so they don't get lost in an unrelated conversation.

Thank you
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3911306;
    Great find Love Me!! Now we also know what Ali did on the dates. Tonight's the night, but honestly, I'm looking forward to the previews more than the actualy show.
    Yes, thanks to Love Me also! You both make a great team!

We nailed these locations very early on! On April 18, before travel to Tahiti even began, I wrote in the ***spoiler*** thread (post #213):

I have been nosing around looking for less crowded resorts in Tahiti. Found this one that is very private and high on the Conde Nast list: Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa ................ but the funny thing is it is totally booked April 27-May 4 and is completely open for reservations before and after those dates.

We then watched the live webcam at Le Taha'a and it did go offline sporadically during the filming time. One time it was up and running and I posted that I noticed quite a bit of activity around the pool. Immediately after posting that, the webcam went down.

So we had the location for the FDs before they occurred and Saffron pinpointed the LCD and FRC location shortly after it happened......... all without SCs available to us. Woohoo!!!