Page 30 of 230 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3960126;
    They usually tape the video messages immediately following the FD (the person is in the same clothes). I wish we knew when Frank's FD was taped. (We know they don't necessarily show them in the right order - ex: we knew Ali's call came before the FDs, but they showed it as happening afterward.)

If the C and R are familiar with the M.O., they'd be wondering why nothing was taped.

I'm not saying they didn't tape the messages with Roberto & Chris. Although, unless they heavily watched previous seasons they wouldn't even know about them. I'm saying that even if they were taped we, and mostly Ali, won't see them. The messages are taped as last pleas for Ali to see before finalizing her decision immediately before the RC to decide who will make her F2 and who will be sent home. DUe to Frank's self-elimination, there is no RC to be held and no decision on who to send to be made by Ali. The most we'll see is notification of no RC and the F2 toast before previews of the finally. Oh and of course Frank living it up reuniting with the ex-girlfriend.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Do you supposed they'll show them or do new ones for after the LCD? LOL - not that it matters...

eta: Just had another thought. Maybe CH, while "counseling" Ali, will show them to her. Yuk.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3960126;
    They usually tape the video messages immediately following the FD (the person is in the same clothes). I wish we knew when Frank's FD was taped. (We know they don't necessarily show them in the right order - ex: we knew Ali's call came before the FDs, but they showed it as happening afterward.)

If the C and R are familiar with the M.O., they'd be wondering why nothing was taped.
    We probably won't get an F3 RC.
    I just feel like we are getting gypped out of so much. I am sorry. I know this is her journey, and she has the right, yada, yada, but this is MY big show, and I feel let down.
    There I have said it.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3960152;
    I just feel like we are getting gypped out of so much. I am sorry. I know this is her journey, and she has the right, yada, yada, but this is MY big show, and I feel let down.
    There I have said it
    Well, you're in good company, Bloomers. A lot of us have said the exact same thing. We should all have a pity party and treat ourselves to something really nice. We were all robbed - not just Ali or Roberto or Chris.

There I have said it.
    I agree. I still don't think the show gets it. They don't treat their viewers right.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3960148;
    Do you supposed they'll show them or do new ones for after the LCD? LOL - not that it matters...

eta: Just had another thought. Maybe CH, while "counseling" Ali, will show them to her. Yuk.
    My only thought around this would be if MF wants a proposal, he may have the videos shown to her to encourage her to consider someone else. Who knows, it could all be fruitless, especially if we have a lead and 2 contenders who don't even want a FRC!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3960174;
    My only thought around this would be if MF wants a proposal, he may have the videos shown to her to encourage her to consider someone else. Who knows, it could all be fruitless, especially if we have a lead and 2 contenders who don't even want a FRC!!
    Yep, that's my thought/fear, too, Jojo. Guess they thought there wasn't enough manipulation already...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3960172;
    I agree. I still don't think the show gets it. They don't treat their viewers right.
    I will rarely give kudos to MF, but I am going to do it now. In his most recent interview - like last week - he implied very strongly how he felt about a "no pick" ending. He said that the viewers don't like that kind of show. Thus, he was saying that he himself doesn't like it either because he wants his show to have good ratings. He went on to talk about shows "where they just see how things go" etc.
    Fleiss wants an engagement, period. That is what it takes to make him happy.

He is a strange bird. He can do all kinds of weird things and have weird people on his show. He doesn't care who is F1 or what they have done or will do afterwards, but he wants an engagement at the end.

ETA I don't personally think an engagement is smart, but I think not handing out the final rose is right to the viewers either.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3960191;
    I will rarely give kudos to MF, but I am going to do it now. In his most recent interview - like last week - he implied very strongly how he felt about a "no pick" ending. He said that the viewers don't like that kind of show. Thus, he was saying that he himself doesn't like it either because he wants his show to have good ratings. He went on to talk about shows "where they just see how things go" etc.
    Fleiss wants an engagement, period. That is what it takes to make him happy.

ETA I don't personally think an engagement is smart, but I think not handing out the final rose is right to the viewers either.

He is a strange bird. He can do all kinds of weird things and have weird people on his show. He doesn't care who is F1 or what they have done or will do afterwards, but he wants an engagement at the end.
    Well..... Let us help you out, Mr. Fleiss:

QUIT MESSING WITH THEIR HEADS!!!
    QUIT PAYING PEOPLE TO SCREW UP A POSSIBLY WONDERFUL ENDING!!!

There I have said it.
    My reaction also and I'm glad you said it, because I'm sure you and I aren't the only ones who feel this way. Darn Frank!!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.