Page 3 of 230 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

I don't know that all three were filmed at the same resort or even on the same island. Le Taha'a is on a private island and that island is not very large. I can see them having a FD (or 2) on another island, but I don't have any info on that right now.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

In the past, each of the F3 stayed in a separate hotel, the Bachelor/ette had their own hotel and, in some cases, yet another was used for the parents. Then a separate property was used for the FDs, LCDs and FRC. In this case, we think hotels on private islands were used for the FDs and LCDs and perhaps for the MTP and FRC. We think Le Taha'a Resort and SPA was used for the FDs. They have overwater accommodations as well as very private beach villas (each beach villa with its own private plunge pool). So it would be POSSIBLE each FD could have ended here with different types of suites for each one. Each of the F3 could then have had his own room at one of the hotels on the larger island and been brought by boat or helicopter to the private island for their FD. There are many different possible scenarios here.

In French Polynesia we have a different situation with multiple islands as well as small private islands used for filming. It will be interesting to see how this all works out. Once we have SCs for the FDs and LCDs it should be fairly easy to figure out where each occurred.

This is what Ali said about the FD's:

Fedotowsky also discussed the end of her The Bachelorette experience, which included the traditional "Fantasy Suite" dates.

"I know when I'm presenting those cards and the guys get those cards, I think we're so excited to be off-camera and be able to talk without the cameras around," she explained.

"It's the perfect opportunity. I didn't get any sleep those nights because we were up talking all night. I think it's really important those nights to building the relationship and taking it to that next step by just having those intimate conversations."
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3908300;
    I don't know that all three were filmed at the same resort or even on the same island. Le Taha'a is on a private island and that island is not very large. I can see them having a FD (or 2) on another island, but I don't have any info on that right now.
    I totally agree, Saffron. Le Taha'a Resort is very private and takes up almost all of the motu it's on. There wouldn't be enough to do there for more than one FD. Most of the staff comes in from the island of Raiatea. They have a small adjacent motu that they use for weddings - it would have made a perfect spot for the FRC, but Bora Bora makes more sense with more places to film, etc. Maybe they'll use this little motu for dinner after a date of snorkeling and a massage.
    I'm guessing one date on Tahiti, one on Moorea and one at La Taha'a, with this date being the best. None of the islands in French Polynesia are more than a short plane ride apart so three separate islands for the three FDs is very doable.
    I have a lot of pictures from the islands from a cruise in 2008 - when we have screencaps, I'll post appropriate ones for comparison.
    On another note, I can't open the Media or Spoilers thread. Can someone PM me if they have a solution? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3908715;
    I totally agree, Saffron. Le Taha'a Resort is very private and takes up almost all of the motu it's on. There wouldn't be enough to do there for more than one FD. Most of the staff comes in from the island of Raiatea. They have a small adjacent motu that they use for weddings - it would have made a perfect spot for the FRC, but Bora Bora makes more sense with more places to film, etc. Maybe they'll use this little motu for dinner after a date of snorkeling and a massage.
    I'm guessing one date on Tahiti, one on Moorea and one at La Taha'a, with this date being the best. None of the islands in French Polynesia are more than a short plane ride apart so three separate islands for the three FDs is very doable.
    I have a lot of pictures from the islands from a cruise in 2008 - when we have screencaps, I'll post appropriate ones for comparison.
    On another note, I can't open the Media or Spoilers thread. Can someone PM me if they have a solution? Thanks.
    /

That may be the thread that locked itself up and can't be accessed - so a new one was opened ..... Ali Media.........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I'm anxious to see if the pic where Ali is kissing the guy's back is a FD or LCD. I think that is the most telling picture of who F1 might be so far.
    I can't imagine that she would kiss anyone else like that other than her final 2.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3909875;
    I'm anxious to see if the pic where Ali is kissing the guy's back is a FD or LCD. I think that is the most telling picture of who F1 might be so far.
    I can't imagine that she would kiss anyone else like that other than her final 2.
    ITA and I think it is Chris L.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

I can't wait to see the season highlights at the end of Episode 1 Monday night. Hopefully, they will tell us a lot.

This is the first season that I feel like I know quite a bit about the guys before the season even begins and will recognize them when they exit the limo.

I found this on the Alphabet site this morning! We were right on the money with the FD's and look what they wrote under Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa:

Revisit the site where Ali made her big decision and received the proposal of marriage from her true love! Enjoy four nights in an overwater bungalow at the Hilton Bora Bora Nui, a dream-come-true destination with a picture-perfect hillside setting and ocean views from very room!

Bachelorette Sweepstakes
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

This year they are telling us up front there is a proposal at the end of this journey, and the show didnt even start yet. Did they ever do that before?