Page 230 of 230 FirstFirst ... 130180220221222223224225226227228229230
Results 2,291 to 2,294 of 2294

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Originally Posted by fireflyer
    They got nobody for the next Bach...
    Craig R is simply too full of himself to get a true love match via a short reality show. i.e. he'd only attract a fame-seeker.
    Kirk is excellent in the emotional maturity department, but not good-looking enough to carry the show.
    Chris L can't communicate well enough and he's too messed up in the head to find love in a non-traditional manner. He needs therapy or a step-mom, not a wife right now.
    Ty has given hints that he might be a little poopy to deal with in real life.
    Kasey, yuck.
    Frank, yuck.
    Justin, yuck.
    The phantom?
    The only one that looks good to me is the Kyle guy, but he wasn't on long enough for anyone to know who he even was. The others will only attract fame-seekers as you say and girls that just wanna have fun.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by summerfungirl09;4004872;
    The sceencap of Ali on Chris L's shoulder and crying, I believe she tells him that she has not fallen in love with him, and doesn't want to hurt him or lead him on, like she has been hurt and lead on by Frank. She tells him good-by before the FRC.

Then she goes and waits for Roberto to give him the final rose.

That's why there are no screen caps of Chris and Roberto walking up to her in frc, because it is only Roberto, Chris does not make it to this point.

There is huge chemistry between her and Roberto, between her and Chris I only see friendship. And I cannot see Ali sitting on a porch in Cape Cod, waiting for Chris to come home.

She does the right thing and lets him go, before he gets hurt. That has never happened before.
    This was my post on July 26, before all of this came out, but no one wanted to believe, perhaps because I don't post that often. I knew the ending on July 26. Today RS practically quotes me verbatim. Wish people would have listened to me back when I posted this on July 26.

Quote Originally Posted by summerfungirl09;4020341;
    This was my post on July 26, before all of this came out, but no one wanted to believe, perhaps because I don't post that often. I knew the ending on July 26. Today RS practically quotes me verbatim. Wish people would have listened to me back when I posted this on July 26.
    You did! Great job! We had the clues...no caps of the guys getting ready or going to the FRC..and also the preview of Chris saying to Ali that he'll miss her.

Quote Originally Posted by summerfungirl09;4020341;
    Its not that we don't want to believe anyone. We just get so much conflicting info. But thanks for telling us when you did. For what its worth I was definitely feeling the same way.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods