Page 23 of 230 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3948492;
    Thanks for the info. I watched it and those poor guys.

It doesn't look like they wrestle each other, but those four Turkish guys.
    yea and one guy lifted roberto up in the air - while it could have been sliced and diced I saw pure panic on Ali's face at that point!

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3948507;
    yea and one guy lifted roberto up in the air - while it could have been sliced and diced I saw pure panic on Ali's face at that point!
    Ali's face??? Poor Roberto!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3948507;
    All I kept thinking was that this is not going to end well.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

out of all four guys, craig looks like he'd be the first to lose but instead he wins this wrestling contest? C'mon son, did the producers have anything to do with picking the winner?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3948527;
    out of all four guys, craig looks like he'd be the first to lose but instead he wins this wrestling contest? C'mon son, did the producers have anything to do with picking the winner?
    That's because it's not the winner that gets the date. It's the PERCEIVED winner, picked by the producers.

If we were going to give the winning date based on the poem, it should have been Frank or Craig. Instead, it was given to KIRK for some lame reason. Simply, it was Kirk's turn to get a date for the story line...

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3948527;
    wasn't it his birthday around then too? maybe that had something to do with it, besides, he'd never had any time SQT with her so it was probably just a token date.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

O-M-G.

Chris' body is to die for

If I were in Ali's shoes, I would have grabbed him and wrestled him MYSELF

Sheesh, what's wrong with the girl? Is she gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3948695;
    That's because it's not the winner that gets the date. It's the PERCEIVED winner, picked by the producers.

If we were going to give the winning date based on the poem, it should have been Frank or Craig. Instead, it was given to KIRK for some lame reason. Simply, it was Kirk's turn to get a date for the story line...

Exactly, Craig the winner

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3948746;
    O-M-G.

I know, right? It's like she hasn't even tried with him like she did Jake. I think she likes metrosexuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3948746;
    O-M-G.

I know! I cannot believe how attractive he is. His body is freakin perfect. He's nice, loving, kind, sweet, funny, gorgeous, treats her well. Obviously, not Ali's type.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City