Page 229 of 230 FirstFirst ... 129179219220221222223224225226227228229230 LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2294

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

I'm hoping Chris L says yes. Otherwise, why bother.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

I think it might be Craig R if CL sticks with his no and Kirk remains dating Jessie. I like Rt but don't know if they'd do another divorced guy so soon after Jason. I like Craig R the least but he would prob be entertaining and funny. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4020094;
    Disagree Chris would have millions of people signing up for the show and would be ratings gold. That is why MF is begging him to be the bachelor he would be the ONLY guy this season would bring in HUGE ratings
    Wow..pretty insensitive remark..but whatever!

I totally agree with you Truelovealways. They have upped the ante 3 times trying to get him. They know what they would have with CL as the next Bachelor. I don't think they will give up that easy. CL is the ONLY one from this season that could do it and make it worth watching.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4020100;
    I think it might be Craig R if CL sticks with his no and Kirk remains dating Jessie. I like Rt but don't know if they'd do another divorced guy so soon after Jason. I like Craig R the least but he would prob be entertaining and funny. lol
    He talks way too much. Plus, he's not even good looking.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;4020071;
    They got nobody for the next Bach...
    Craig R is simply too full of himself to get a true love match via a short reality show. i.e. he'd only attract a fame-seeker.
    Kirk is excellent in the emotional maturity department, but not good-looking enough to carry the show.
    Chris L can't communicate well enough and he's too messed up in the head to find love in a non-traditional manner. He needs therapy or a step-mom, not a wife right now.
    Ty has given hints that he might be a little poopy to deal with in real life.
    Kasey, yuck.
    Frank, yuck.
    Justin, yuck.
    The phantom?
    Chris seemed to communicate just fine to Ali. Anyway, he has turned it down.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4020026;
    Thanks! but its everyone that works together that makes it great!! Whether its Roberto or Chris, we are all friends, and I look forward to next season!
    ITA GA-- I have loved this season and I wish Ali her pick the very best. For the F2 I wish him the very best and perhaps the chance to watch him find a great girl in the fall. I look forward to "seeing" you all next season!!

ETA-- I see some think that CL wouldn't make a good TB. I can't disagree MORE. I think he would be fine. In fact I would love to see him find love.

I think Craig R would be a great choice: funny, witty, smart, cheerful. I think it'd be a fun season.

FORT Regular

No, Craig R isn't that good looking or adventuresome for the Bachelor, I don't think..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;4020311;
    I think Craig R would be a great choice: funny, witty, smart, cheerful. I think it'd be a fun season.
    Agreed - great personality and sense of humor, though, as an attorney, he's probably astute enough to say 'no'

Jessie appears to be MF's go to girl for the show. My theory, as soon as I heard Kirk was dating her, is TPTB asked her to date him to raise his desirability quotient. Have them date a few weeks while they are still trying to woo Chris and then have them break up if they have to make Kirk the next bach. Other women usually find a guy more desirable when a really attractive woman is willing to date him.

Thats my theory and I'm sticking to it.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods