Page 228 of 230 FirstFirst ... 128178218219220221222223224225226227228229230 LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2294

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;4019810;
    Shout out to Mini & GA You both did a fantastic job sleuthing the FD, LCD and the FRC caps!!
    here here great work! am happy to be able to contribute something small for the first time even tho was tiny compared to all the hardddd work you guys do!
    Team Alibeartito

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by amydawn74;4019696;
    I am bummed that it isn't Chris, but Roberto seems to be a great guy and as long as he & Ali are happy, that's all that matters! I will be looking forward to The Bachelor if Chris decides to do it!
    I hope he does it, because I just don't see Kirk or Craig R making it worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4019854;
    I hope he does it, because I just don't see Kirk or Craig R making it worth it.
    ITA...and if Chris doesn't I'd rather see Ty. They also seem to be setting him up for it if not Kirk or Craig R.
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by amydawn74;4020000;
    ITA...and if Chris doesn't I'd rather see Ty. They also seem to be setting him up for it if not Kirk or Craig R.
    I would rather have Craig R do the show; he seems to have a good head on his shoulders and hopefully this would be the one he would use when looking for a wife. Don't get the vibe from Ty

Thanks! but its everyone that works together that makes it great!! Whether its Roberto or Chris, we are all friends, and I look forward to next season!

FORT Regular

I also want to thank all the wonderful sleuthers on the board; you truly are amazing and such skills. I am the type of person who doesn't mind the spoilers so this has been fun coming here and reading all your hard work.

See ya next season!

Just read RS.. Glad he finally admitted that he was wrong. I'm also glad that Ali didn't let Chris get down on one knee and let him go early if she didn't feel it for him, rather than leading him on. And, congrats to Ali and Roberto.. there was something there the whole time. He's a great guy and I hope they'll actually last. Can't wait for tonight. This season has been a crazy one but it looks like we will get a happy ending after all.

They got nobody for the next Bach...
    Craig R is simply too full of himself to get a true love match via a short reality show. i.e. he'd only attract a fame-seeker.
    Kirk is excellent in the emotional maturity department, but not good-looking enough to carry the show.
    Chris L can't communicate well enough and he's too messed up in the head to find love in a non-traditional manner. He needs therapy or a step-mom, not a wife right now.
    Ty has given hints that he might be a little poopy to deal with in real life.
    Kasey, yuck.
    Frank, yuck.
    Justin, yuck.
    The phantom?
    Last edited by fireflyer; 08-02-2010 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;4020071;
    Craig R is simply too full of himself to get a true love match via a short reality show. i.e. he'd only attract a fame-seeker.
    Kirk is excellent in the emotional maturity department, but not good-looking enough to carry the show.
    Chris L can't communicate well enough and he's too messed up in the head to find love in a non-traditional manner. He needs therapy or a step-mom, not a wife right now.Ty has given hints that he might be a little poopy to deal with in real life.
    Kasey, yuck.
    Frank, yuck.
    Justin, yuck.
    The phantom?
    Really?? I think there are a lot of people here on this board who would beg to differ. He is a great guy with a lot of class and a huge heart. His mom did a great job raising men who know how to treat a woman right, and he's grateful for having had her in his life. I hope my future children can speak of me half as nicely as he speaks of his parents. No therapy needed

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;4020071;
    Chris L can't communicate well enough and he's too messed up in the head to find love in a non-traditional manner. He needs therapy or a step-mom, not a wife right now.
    Ty has given hints that he might be a little poopy to deal with in real life.
    Kasey, yuck.
    Frank, yuck.
    Justin, yuck.
    The phantom?
    Disagree Chris would have millions of people signing up for the show and would be ratings gold. That is why MF is begging him to be the bachelor he would be the ONLY guy this season would bring in HUGE ratings
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily