Page 227 of 230 FirstFirst ... 127177217218219220221222223224225226227228229230 LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2294

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4019440;
    I've been thinking about the preview of Chris saying he'd miss her. I think everyone assumes he's leaving either because Ali let him down or on his own but we don't know anything for sure. He could have said "you have a tough choice and if you don't choose me I'm going to miss you" or she's crying because she knows she's going to have to hurt Roberto and has to go see him to tell him and Chris says "I'm going to miss you". See, it's all in the interpretation.

We also don't know that Chris doesn't have a LCD. We haven't seen any pics but doesn't mean there aren't any. The only indication we have is the mag article that said she was cheerful at breakfast that day, they ordered 2 bottles of champagne, and she got home at 11:30.
    It looks like they stay in and talk.
    Bolded-If you look at Ali's and Chris' face and the tone of his voice....doesn't look pretty. I know that look...

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by maxnsam;4019457;
    Absolutely...we can think her date with Roberto either made her realize it is him she wants, or, it made her realize that it is Chris she wants, either one resulting in a surprising turn.

Is it 8:00 PM EDT time yet?
    I'm CST and counting down the time too ; however, you've got less than 12 hrs!! WooHoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;4019459;
    It looks like they stay in and talk.
    Bolded-If you look at Ali's and Chris' face and the tone of his voice....doesn't look pretty. I know that look...
    Roberto's face when Ali is talking to him on that bed doesn't look good either. Usually things are not what they seem when it comes to Fleiss. I just don't think we can take anything at face value, especially that Chris leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4019449;
    This is what the press release says. It could mean anything or nothing. It's whatever they want us to think.

Exactly!!! It could mean something as simple as the boat turning in a different direction than originally planned because of weather. (I don't think that happened because the weather was fine while they were there, it was just an example). The description for Iceland could have been something like:

Ali takes two men on a chilling date but something erupts during the date that changes things forever for Ali.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;4019464;
    Exactly!!! It could mean something as simple as the boat turning in a different direction than originally planned because of weather. (I don't think that happened because the weather was fine while they were there, it was just an example). The description for Iceland could have been something like:

Ali takes two men on a chilling date but something erupts during the date that changes things forever for Ali.

SaffronSunrise
    you have definitely missed your calling if you're not writing the descriptions for these shows for press release... that was perfect

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;4019438;
    ITA SS..and there isn't enough white in Ali's shirt to be a match.
    Yeah, krrj, there is definitely not enough white. Unfortunately for my sleuthing skills, I think you're right. Oh well. I blame lack of sleep!

Thank you MiniDiva, for checking things and posting those pictures. You are a Superstar!!

Thanks Mini! We are in the homestretch and you've kept sleuthing alive! I'm looking forward to seeing all the s/caps come to life! When we look back on FRC day, it really is amazing the amount of work everyone puts in this crazy show! Its tons of fun, especially when you can share a find.

Its taken me hours to get to this thread, this board is beyond ridiculous, so I'm goint to take the opportunity right now, to say, thanks to everyone for a great fun season. I was not going to participate at all, decided I should take a break, however, you all lured me back!

I hope everyone will be satisfied with the outcome tonight, regardless of what happens, I look forward to the next season with everyone!

So, be on the lookout for stingrays, sharks, jet skiing, and Neil Lane!!

latergator and her believers are going to be upset tonight (me included) . See RS thread. Confirmed not Chris
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;4019675;
    latergator and her believers are going to be upset tonight (me included) . See RS thread. Confirmed not Chris
    I am bummed that it isn't Chris, but Roberto seems to be a great guy and as long as he & Ali are happy, that's all that matters! I will be looking forward to The Bachelor if Chris decides to do it!
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

Shout out to Mini & GA You both did a fantastic job sleuthing the FD, LCD and the FRC caps!!