Page 226 of 230 FirstFirst ... 126176216217218219220221222223224225226227228229230 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2294

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4019270;
    photos cut per mod request
    My final sleuthing efforts for this season have revealed Ali's PI's below may have been taped in a Royal Overwater Villa which is the largest villa after the Presidential Villas (MTP). It is possible they are used for LCD private dinners, etc. as well.

I still believe Roberto was probably in one of the Deluxe overwater villas, but I would assume on the opposite pontoon from the Royal overwater villa. If Ali stayed at, or used, the Royal Overwater Villa, I believe the SC of Ali/Roberto bed-serious talk took place in Roberto's villa (LCD) as the Royal Villa bed doesn't match the Deluxe villa bed in the Ali/Roberto SC. The head boards are not designed the same way as shown in photo below. We already know that Chris was in a beach area land villa and we were questioning where Roberto/Ali's SC and Ali's PI's took place. This appears to be pretty close but I still may be wrong. All the SC's will come to life tomorrow night.

PI 1 (Drawn window shades, pillows/couch, plant foilage with some red flowers, curtains, wood paneling)

Royal Overwater Villa living room area: Note window shades, couch, curtains and a similar glass table plant.
    Ali would have been sitting closer to the curtain area, at the end of the couch with the table plant directly behind her. She was sitting at an angle to capture the exact PI above, IMO.

PI 2 (Glass panel door on right, window shade, pillows from home?)

Royal Overwater Villa Threshhold between Living Room and Bedroom. Note glass door which is the same as PI 2 above.
    Ali may have her back to the bedoom area.

Royal Overwater Villa Bed: Note slats of wood rather than carved headboard

Two Royal Overwater Villa are located at the yellow circles #107 or #126:
    MiniDiva, thanks for all the hard work in compiling and sleuthing these rooms!

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Look at the VERTICAL red stripes on her sleeve, not the horizontal ones. Look at the sleeve on the left side of the Ali picture, and look at the white patch on the sleeve... now imagine that sleeve upside-down. The white section looks identical to the white section of the Twitter pic.

Did anyone trying zooming in on that white patch on Ali's shirt to see how the white areas look close-up? Plaids naturally cause a visual distortion when looked at from a distance. But I would bet it's the SAME shirt.

But even so, what would that prove? Who Twittered it to who?
    Last edited by fireflyer; 08-02-2010 at 09:57 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Not Unusual;4019359;
    Let me first say that it's 2:30am, and I am reformatting a hard drive while watching old Bachelorette episodes on a borrowed computer on ABC.com.
    It is entirely possible that I am delirious from lack of sleep and the stress caused by my dead hard drive.

Also, I don't know how to do screencaps, and when you pause the video on ABC, it gets really tiny. So I could be totally wrong.

That said, however...

I think I spotted the weird plaid in the Twitter pic of Roberto.

Someone else please take a look at Ali's plaid shirt while she's talking about the group calendar date in episode 2 and tell me what you think.
    Well, hmmmm it is very close. I think Roberto's plaid might be a little more pastel but, I'll let someone else determine if they are the same!! It would be HILARIOUS if it is!!

ETA--
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4019375;
    Thanks to both Hooked4 and NotUnusual who pointed out that Ali had a plaid shirt on in Epi 2. Could this be a match or a coincidence that they both wear pastel plaid? I say it is close, but not an exact match -- he is wearing shorts, IMO.
    Great job MiniDiva, hooked and NU!!
    Last edited by LibbyBell; 08-02-2010 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4019433;
    Well, hmmmm it is very close. I think Roberto's plaid might be a little more pastel but, I'll let someone else determine if they are the same!! It would be HILARIOUS if it is!!

ETA--

Great job MiniDiva, hooked and NU!!
    It don't look like the same fabric to me. Roberto's is more pastel than Ali's & the plaid seems to be more loose.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;4019435;
    It don't look like the same fabric to me. Roberto's is more pastel than Ali's & the plaid seems to be more loose.
    ITA SS..and there isn't enough white in Ali's shirt to be a match.

I've been thinking about the preview of Chris saying he'd miss her. I think everyone assumes he's leaving either because Ali let him down or on his own but we don't know anything for sure. He could have said "you have a tough choice and if you don't choose me I'm going to miss you" or she's crying because she knows she's going to have to hurt Roberto and has to go see him to tell him and Chris says "I'm going to miss you". See, it's all in the interpretation.

We also don't know that Chris doesn't have a LCD. We haven't seen any pics but doesn't mean there aren't any. The only indication we have is the mag article that said she was cheerful at breakfast that day, they ordered 2 bottles of champagne, and she got home at 11:30.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4019440;
    I've been thinking about the preview of Chris saying he'd miss her. I think everyone assumes he's leaving either because Ali let him down or on his own but we don't know anything for sure. He could have said "you have a tough choice and if you don't choose me I'm going to miss you" or she's crying because she knows she's going to have to hurt Roberto and has to go see him to tell him and Chris says "I'm going to miss you". See, it's all in the interpretation.

We also don't know that Chris doesn't have a LCD. We haven't seen any pics but doesn't mean there aren't any. The only indication we have is the mag article that said she was cheerful at breakfast that day, they ordered 2 bottles of champagne, and she got home at 11:30.
    IA albea......there is so much we don't know and soooooo many assumptions being made, it is driving me crazy. I'll see ya'll tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4019440;

I'm with you on this one albean. I think we're being led to believe something other than what's actually happening.
    There's no real proof that Chris doesn't have an LCD. But the thing is that their date takes an unexpected turn...that is the part that has me confused.
    In the past these phrases always make us think something bad is going to happen when that's not the case at all.

I never forgot Jillian and Ed's FD when CH said that their date had "gone wrong". And we know how that ended...
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;4019445;
    I'm with you on this one albean. I think we're being led to believe something other than what's actually happening.
    There's no real proof that Chris doesn't have an LCD. But the thing is that their date takes an unexpected turn...that is the part that has me confused.
    In the past these phrases always make us think something bad is going to happen when that's not the case at all.

I never forgot Jillian and Ed's FD when CH said that their date had "gone wrong". And we know how that ended...
    On another beautiful day in Bora Bora, the mood becomes emotional and Ali goes to her date with Chris L. with a new perspective. She meets the excited bachelor to start their fantastic day together, and their relationship takes a surprising turn.
    This is what the press release says. It could mean anything or nothing. It's whatever they want us to think.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4019449;
    This is what the press release says. It could mean anything or nothing. It's whatever they want us to think.
    Absolutely...we can think her date with Roberto either made her realize it is him she wants, or, it made her realize that it is Chris she wants, either one resulting in a surprising turn.

Is it 8:00 PM EDT time yet?