Page 225 of 230 FirstFirst ... 125175215216217218219220221222223224225226227228229230 LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2294

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

  1. #2241
    FORT fan cheryl74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    38

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal;4019297;
    While watching Chris and Ali's Portugal date again, there is a PI of Ali saying -I just don't know if it is too little too late. I had not noticed this before but she is wearing the outfit that she wore on their FD night and the background is definitely Tahiti. It appears she was still doubting her feelings for Chris during the night portion of their date. During her PI of Roberto's FD, Ali is talking about what a terrific husband he would be. Definitely, a contrast.
    I'm no sleuther but b/c no one answered you I'll just let you know that it was discussed already. What happens is that some PIs are done later on (in this case Tahiti) to fill the holes and/or to add to the storyline that TPFB want the viewers to know to continue with whatever their edit is for the season. In this case, CL was maybe moving too slow for Ali. But it you turn it around and think that she's saying too little too late-but she's going on her FD with him! Obviously they are telling the CL story that they want the casual viewer-who wouldn't notice the background-to think (when to the FORT eagle-eyes, is already totally bogus). Make sense??

  2. #2242
    FORT Fogey VAgirl79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,892

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Also have to remember that in that PI, she's saying she just doesn't know if he'll get a hometown date if he doesn't open up. We see her say that, and she looks like she's ready to laugh. Obviously he got one; she'd already been on it and gone on to Tahiti when she did that PI!

    That was one of editing's sloppier moments this season, IMO.

  3. #2243
    Hiii-YAAAH! Not Unusual's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Let me first say that it's 2:30am, and I am reformatting a hard drive while watching old Bachelorette episodes on a borrowed computer on ABC.com.
    It is entirely possible that I am delirious from lack of sleep and the stress caused by my dead hard drive.

    Also, I don't know how to do screencaps, and when you pause the video on ABC, it gets really tiny. So I could be totally wrong.

    That said, however...

    I think I spotted the weird plaid in the Twitter pic of Roberto.

    Someone else please take a look at Ali's plaid shirt while she's talking about the group calendar date in episode 2 and tell me what you think.

  4. #2244
    FORT Fogey VAgirl79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,892

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Unusual;4019359;
    I think I spotted the weird plaid in the Twitter pic of Roberto.

    Someone else please take a look at Ali's plaid shirt while she's talking about the group calendar date in episode 2 and tell me what you think.

    The pattern is close, and the pink and blue are there. But whatever Roberto is wearing/is covered with has thick stripes of cream/off-white colors on it. Ali's blouse doesn't have that.

  5. #2245
    from sky to fire fireflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,347

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl74;4019338;
    I'm no sleuther but b/c no one answered you I'll just let you know that it was discussed already. What happens is that some PIs are done later on (in this case Tahiti) to fill the holes and/or to add to the storyline that TPFB want the viewers to know to continue with whatever their edit is for the season. In this case, CL was maybe moving too slow for Ali. But it you turn it around and think that she's saying too little too late-but she's going on her FD with him! Obviously they are telling the CL story that they want the casual viewer-who wouldn't notice the background-to think (when to the FORT eagle-eyes, is already totally bogus). Make sense??
    Oh, if you're right, I got fooled too.
    That means Chris' PI that aired during the Olive Oil Wrestling (epi.6 part 1) in the black/blue striped shirt might also have been a late placement. How fake.

    But something still doesn't add up... If Chris is in the midst of a PI on Bora Bora and is panicking about not being able to propose, why oh why in the midst of that angst would he make a random comment specifically about Olive Oil wrestling to be added to an earlier episode? Seriously, in the middle of the biggest drama of the season where one of the F2 is backing out, TPTB are gonna make him say a dumb 1-sentence filler for 4 episodes back?

  6. #2246
    FORT Regular amydawn74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    83

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;4019366;
    Oh, if you're right, I got fooled too.
    That means Chris' PI that aired during the Olive Oil Wrestling (epi.6 part 1) in the black/blue striped shirt might also have been a late placement. How fake.

    But something still doesn't add up... If Chris is in the midst of a PI on Bora Bora and is panicking about not being able to propose, why oh why in the midst of that angst would he make a random comment specifically about Olive Oil wrestling to be added to an earlier episode? Seriously, in the middle of the biggest drama of the season where one of the F2 is backing out, TPTB are gonna make him say a dumb 1-sentence filler for 4 episodes back?
    The PI done in Bora Bora for the Turkey oil wrestling could have been done that morning before he and Ali started talking. That would be my guess since he seems so happy during the PI. I can't imagine they would make him do that after what appears to happen with Ali.
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

  7. #2247
    FORT Fogey MiniDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,320

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    Thanks to both Hooked4 and NotUnusual who pointed out that Ali had a plaid shirt on in Epi 2. Could this be a match or a coincidence that they both wear pastel plaid? I say it is close, but not an exact match -- he is wearing shorts, IMO.


  8. #2248
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    I think they both just have a thing for plaids, period!

  9. #2249
    from sky to fire fireflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,347

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    MiniDiva, great pics, you found an exact match. It appears to be her sleeve cuff in the corner of the camera view. If you look closely at the Ali pic, the red stripes have a thin line next to them and then an adjacent patch of white. It's the exact same pattern and color as the fabric in the corner of the Roberto pic.

    Also, somebody posted in another thread that Roberto isn't on the couch, but rather he pulled the couch cushion into the middle of the floor closer to the full-length curtain. So he's not as precariously-perched as what the photo might appear. Just mentioning that in case others hadn't read it yet.

    But the question I have is "Why is the Twitter pic so meaningful?" Even if Ali took the photo of Roberto on their last date, it doesn't really indicate anything, does it? All it proves it that they were on a date. She could've given it to him at any time, and/or he forwarded it and somehow it got on Twitter. What's the significance?

  10. #2250
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

    I swear there was a bunch of plaid in their goody bags because it seems that everyone wore plaid at one time or another this season.

    That plaid is close but not a match. The only thing we can say for sure about that pic is that it was in Bora Bora. No clue at who took it or when.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.