Page 224 of 230 FirstFirst ... 124174214215216217218219220221222223224225226227228229230 LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2294

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4019052;
    well remember that they all have A/C !!!!
    I thought of that after I posted and went back to add my theory!!

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4019044;
    I think it's a lightweight blanket or sheet too. However, HRY, I don't think the shorts would extend quite like it does in the photo and I agree he does sweat too much to have a blanket .... unless of course he doesn't have any pants on!! (Restlessheart, you do have a point about being in with the AC on but, again, why would he need a blanket unless..(see previous sentence )
    No way this hottie is using a blanket in that climate. He wearing a t-shirt over plaid shorts. Also, I don't think his whole body is on the couch and his legs are on the floor. Like he was sitting on the couch and leaned back against the end pillow. Those couches are more like love seats and too short for him to extend the entire length of the body. I hope Roberto eventually posts the full photo on his twitter page -- otherwise we will always wonder what he was really wearing or not!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4019056;
    I thought of that after I posted and went back to add my theory!!
    LOLLL no worries at all. I get carry away myself with my own theory that I may look way too much like a fanatic when I read myself back but oh well... it is fun to root and assume and play along the way as long as people do not take anything to the letter, everything is cool

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4019075;
    No way this hottie is using a blanket in that climate. He wearing a t-shirt over plaid shorts. Also, I don't think his whole body is on the couch and his legs are on the floor. Like he was sitting on the couch and leaned back against the end pillow. Those couches are more like love seats and too short for him to extend the entire length of the body. I hope Roberto eventually posts the full photo on his twitter page -- otherwise we will always wonder what he was really wearing or not!
    MiniDiva, you know, you're most likely correct. Although I'm not sure about the shorts pooching out quite like that and I'd have to see the plaid shorts to really believe it. However that said, I like the image that my scenario leaves in my mind better...just saying! I also agree that Roberto's positioning on the love seat would be a little precarious-- maybe if he had his knees up with his feet on the couch-- but on the edge like that it is definitely not a long term position.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4019096;
    MiniDiva, you know, you're most likely correct. Although I'm not sure about the shorts pooching out quite like that and I'd have to see the plaid shorts to really believe it. However that said, I like the image that my scenario leaves in my mind better...just saying! I also agree that Roberto's positioning on the love seat would be a little precarious-- maybe if he had his knees up with his feet on the couch-- but on the edge like that it is definitely not a long term position.
    mmm if he is on the couch which I really think since we saw pics of the same very design with same very pillow in SC, the couch is not large... so him being on this side and lets say ali taking her phone and standing in the middle of the couch but still on it at his side... that makes sense.

the design in the plaid has pinkish color... so far I did not see roberto with pastel colors, am I wrong?

ps: this is so unnerving to have FORT freezing once every 2 pages... even the smilies don't show up....

DRM
    FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4018533;
    Welcome! There are only caps Chris going to MTP, as well as caps of Ali going to meet Chris for his LCD early in the day. No pics of Chris doing any LCD activities or the night portion of their LCD. Basically the latest shot we have is of Ali crying and looking sad in Chris's suite. Hope that helps.

Thank you cupcakes. I wanted to make my final decision of what I think happened before I went to bed tonight. So unless someone comes up with believable evidence, in my mind she chooses Roberto. Weather she accepts his proposal at the FRC or ATFR or are still together I don't know. I don't think that anyone came up with evidence that was strong enough. Roberto's disappearance has been a mystery to me.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-02-2010 at 02:43 AM.

My final sleuthing efforts for this season have revealed Ali's PI's below may have been taped in a Royal Overwater Villa which is the largest villa after the Presidential Villas (MTP). It is possible they are used for LCD private dinners, etc. as well.

I still believe Roberto was probably in one of the Deluxe overwater villas, but I would assume on the opposite pontoon from the Royal overwater villa. If Ali stayed at, or used, the Royal Overwater Villa, I believe the SC of Ali/Roberto bed-serious talk took place in Roberto's villa (LCD) as the Royal Villa bed doesn't match the Deluxe villa bed in the Ali/Roberto SC. The head boards are not designed the same way as shown in photo below. We already know that Chris was in a beach area land villa and we were questioning where Roberto/Ali's SC and Ali's PI's took place. This appears to be pretty close but I still may be wrong. All the SC's will come to life tomorrow night.

PI 1 (Drawn window shades, pillows/couch, plant foilage with some red flowers, curtains, wood paneling)

Royal Overwater Villa living room area: Note window shades, couch, curtains and a similar glass table plant.
    Ali would have been sitting closer to the curtain area, at the end of the couch with the table plant directly behind her. She was sitting at an angle to capture the exact PI above, IMO.

PI 2 (Glass panel door on right, window shade, pillows from home?)

Royal Overwater Villa Threshhold between Living Room and Bedroom. Note glass door which is the same as PI 2 above.
    Ali may have her back to the bedoom area.

Royal Overwater Villa Bed: Note slats of wood rather than carved headboard

Two Royal Overwater Villa are located at the yellow circles #107 or #126:

FORT Fan

While watching Chris and Ali's Portugal date again, there is a PI of Ali saying -I just don't know if it is too little too late. I had not noticed this before but she is wearing the outfit that she wore on their FD night and the background is definitely Tahiti. It appears she was still doubting her feelings for Chris during the night portion of their date. During her PI of Roberto's FD, Ali is talking about what a terrific husband he would be. Definitely, a contrast.

Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal;4019297;
    While watching Chris and Ali's Portugal date again, there is a PI of Ali saying -I just don't know if it is too little too late. I had not noticed this before but she is wearing the outfit that she wore on their FD night and the background is definitely Tahiti. It appears she was still doubting her feelings for Chris during the night portion of their date. During her PI of Roberto's FD, Ali is talking about what a terrific husband he would be. Definitely, a contrast.
    Very interesting that they aired an Ali PI from the final date during the Portugal week... considering what she said would've been very meaningful if aired during the actual final date...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal;4019297;
    r u sure of this?