Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4018836;
    Another thing I noticed, while looking at caps for something else. Is she wearing the same black tank top, during a P.I, during her talk with Roberto on the bed, and crying with Chris. Also, looks like she put a shirt on, or had a shirt on and took it off? It looks like the same makeup as well. Did this all take place on the same day I wonder? Sorry if this has been discussed, I don't recall if it has.
    Yes, it has.

Notice the pillows in the PI. It has squares. The pillows with Ali and Chris have that cattail looking kind of pattern.

Also, the jewelry is different.

Her top isn't the same, but similar.
    While she is laying down, you can see her bead of the necklace against her side of her and that it's a leather cord.

With Chris, it's a gold chain and she's wearing dangling earrings.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Thanks atem, and shelby ....Ok, I'll go back to explaining to my son why I don't want to watch the Exorcist

It looks like he's been laying there for awhile, his tshirt is wrinkled. I thought that fabric might have been a shirt, however, I think its a blanket too.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4018932;
    Thanks atem, and shelby ....Ok, I'll go back to explaining to my son why I don't want to watch the Exorcist

It looks like he's been laying there for awhile, his tshirt is wrinkled. I thought that fabric might have been a shirt, however, I think its a blanket too.

I see plaid shorts and a white t shirt. It looks like the shorts are sort of puffed out where the pocket would do that.

ETA He sweats too much to have a blanket over him in Bora Bora.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

FORT Fogey

If he's been lying on that bulky bolster for a nap, he's going to have a very stiff neck when he wakes

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE=cupcakes;4018533;]Welcome! There are only caps Chris going to MTP, as well as caps of Ali going to meet Chris for his LCD early in the day. No pics of Chris doing any LCD activities or the night portion of their LCD. Basically the latest shot we have is of Ali crying and looking sad in Chris's suite. Hope that helps.

I'll see if I can get a cap for you, GA.

Some more cap requests. Putting them all together.

<snipped repeat photos>

I saw a screencap that looks to be a 3rd of this sreies of Ali & Roberto on the bed but he was kissing her. He has the blackshirt and she has the black halter. They don't look upset at all but I cant find it again. Has anyone else seen it?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-02-2010 at 01:51 AM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;4018998;
    I see plaid shorts and a white t shirt. It looks like the shorts are sort of puffed out where the pocket would do that.

Since he is inside, the A/C would be on. So it could be a blanket. If it is his shorts, we have not seen Roberto wearing that outfit.

I think that the picture was definitely taken by Ali. when? who knows. but, if they were broken up, would she really be sending him pictures that she took of him? she would be the only one provided with a camera, right?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by busymom1232000;4019017;
    I saw a screencap that looks to be a 3rd of this sreies of Ali & Roberto on the bed but he was kissing her. He has the blackshirt and she has the black halter. They don't look upset at all but I cant find it again. Has anyone else seen it?
    it is in the SC no comments thread for sure

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4019020;
    Since he is inside, the A/C would be on. So it could be a blanket. If it is his shorts, we have not seen Roberto wearing that outfit.

I think that the picture was definitely taken by Ali. when? who knows. but, if they were broken up, would she really be sending him pictures that she took of him? she would be the only one provided with a camera, right?
    We definitely know that she had a digital camera while in Turkey on her date with Robertito, so I would say Ali definitely took this pic of a mighty happy Robertito. The question is when, where , was it taken and what the ocassion was behind it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;4018998;

I think it's a lightweight blanket or sheet too. However, HRY, I don't think the shorts would extend quite like it does in the photo and I agree he does sweat too much to have a blanket .... unless of course he doesn't have any pants on!! (Restlessheart, you do have a point about being in with the AC on but, again, why would he need a blanket unless..(see previous sentence )
    Last edited by LibbyBell; 08-01-2010 at 11:48 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4019044;
    I think it's a lightweight blanket or sheet too. However, HRY, I don't think the shorts would extend quite like it does in the photo and I agree he does sweat too much to have a blanket .... unless of course he doesn't have any pants on!!
    well remember that they all have A/C !!!!