Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by DRM;4018453;
    question is:

Are there any pictures, caps, etc. placing CL anywhere past the MTP and FCD? I can't find anything.
    Welcome! There are only caps Chris going to MTP, as well as caps of Ali going to meet Chris for his LCD early in the day. No pics of Chris doing any LCD activities or the night portion of their LCD. Basically the latest shot we have is of Ali crying and looking sad in Chris's suite. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4018408;
    I noticed the necklace she was wearing on Roberto's date when that clip came out, Love_Me had a great cap of it. I wondered at the time if it was a gift, however I don't see one that gives us a clear view of it. If anyone has it, I'd like to match it up.

It was right after this one, I think. ?

I'll see if I can get a cap for you, GA.

Some more cap requests. Putting them all together.

ETA: GA, here is the necklace.

Last edited by cupcakes; 08-01-2010 at 08:54 PM.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Thanks Cupcakes!!! I should have sleuthed that out when I noticed it! It caught my eye when I saw the clip.

"Peace Love and Happiness Charm Necklace" is the name of it and she wears it while on her date with Roberto according to the comments on the F/B.

Welcome to Facebook

The F/B also mentions she wears a necklace called Summer Breeze on the finale, but they don't say during what timeframe. However, she has the same pink bathing suit top as she wears with Roberto on the jetski. So both necklaces are mentioned, and both are worn with Roberto.

I'm going to do it this way.

Welcome to Facebook

The website of the company that sells the necklaces mentions another one "As worn by Ali" called "Optimism"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4018711;
    Thanks Cupcakes!!! I should have sleuthed that out when I noticed it! It caught my eye when I saw the clip.

"Peace Love and Happiness Charm Necklace" is the name of it and she wears it while on her date with Roberto according to the comments on the F/B.

Welcome to Facebook

The F/B also mentions she wears a necklace called Summer Breeze on the finale, but they don't say during what timeframe. However, she has the same pink bathing suit top as she wears with Roberto on the jetski. So both necklaces are mentioned, and both are worn with Roberto.

I'm going to do it this way.

Welcome to Facebook

The website of the company that sells the necklaces mentions another one "As worn by Ali" called "Optimism"
    did we find out the meaning of the tapdogs she was wearing during a video conference with jimmy kimmel???

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4018759;
    did we find out the meaning of the tapdogs she was wearing during a video conference with jimmy kimmel???
    Well, they're the female counterparts to the ones Roberto always wears so I think beyond that, we can draw our own conclusions.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4018792;
    Well, they're the female counterparts to the ones Roberto always wears so I think beyond that, we can draw our own conclusions.
    thanks but I wanted to know if the cross in the middle of the 2 meant something.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4018533;
    What does the arrow pointing to that fabric mean?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4018805;
    What does the arrow pointing to that fabric mean?
    we can see a partial blanket. could mean that either he was cold (in BB? ha!) or in PJ

both case extremely confortable with the person in front of the camera

Another thing I noticed, while looking at caps for something else. Is she wearing the same black tank top, during a P.I, during her talk with Roberto on the bed, and crying with Chris. Also, looks like she put a shirt on, or had a shirt on and took it off? It looks like the same makeup as well. Did this all take place on the same day I wonder? Sorry if this has been discussed, I don't recall if it has.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101;4018831;
    we can see a partial blanket. could mean that either he was cold (in BB? ha!) or in PJ

both case extremely confortable with the person in front of the camera
    Is it possible that could be his boxer shorts??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4018836;
    Another thing I noticed, while looking at caps for something else. Is she wearing the same black tank top, during a P.I, during her talk with Roberto on the bed, and crying with Chris. Also, looks like she put a shirt on, or had a shirt on and took it off? It looks like the same makeup as well. Did this all take place on the same day I wonder? Sorry if this has been discussed, I don't recall if it has.

the last pic is at their first date on top of the roof (I did the SC so I know )