Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by maxnsam;4018199;
    I am sure we discussed this when the twitter pic was first discovered, but, every time I look at it I am amazed at how tan Roberto looks. He has not looked that tan in any of the episodes so far, unless after the LCD he is that tan......otherwise perhaps he did get the two extra days and spent it having fun in the sun.

He certainly looks like one very happy guy in that picture!
    Yes he does!!

JulieM - where's your sense of romance?!?!

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

How do we know that the boat pic of Roberto is him arriving at the FRC? Couldn't it be of him leaving... alone? Part of Ali risks it all and ends up single?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;4018242;
    How do we know that the boat pic of Roberto is him arriving at the FRC? Couldn't it be of him leaving... alone? Part of Ali risks it all and ends up single?
    Wasn't there someone questioning the direction the boat was travelling? I think they said it was the wrong direction if they were arriving. I could be mistaken tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;4018242;
    I think the magazine says that it's Roberto as he is arriving. Would they just say that and it not be the truth? They are the ones who took the pic right?..lol

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4018253;
    I think the magazine says that it's Roberto as he is arriving. Would they just say that and it not be the truth? They are the ones who took the pic right?..lol
    I don't know, but he doesn't look happy. I thought they said the F1 was laughing because the boat couldn't get ashore? And his collar looks really big and it's buttoned up all the way. That's unlike Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4018256;
    I don't know, but he doesn't look happy. I thought they said the F1 was laughing because the boat couldn't get ashore? And his collar looks really big and it's buttoned up all the way. That's unlike Roberto.
    I noticed too that he wasn't smiling or laughing, but it's just a screen capture and at that moment he may have just not had a smile on.. lol You know what I mean. Maybe he's nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4018266;
    I noticed too that he wasn't smiling or laughing, but it's just a screen capture and at that moment he may have just not had a smile on.. lol You know what I mean. Maybe he's nervous.
    I understand. He probably was laughing at first, but I bet sitting out in that hot sun while they continually tried to get the boat to dock would make anyone grumpy. =)

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4018253;
    I don't think they took the pic. I think they were provided to the magazine.

This was posted in the Media Net.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4018204;
    Ali in Menlo Park CA this past Friday:
    Tigers_Take

I posted 3 photos on Facebook in the album "Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky's visit to Alys Grace" Alys Grace's Photos - Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky's visit to Alys Grace | Facebook

Alys Grace's Photos - Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky's visit to Alys Grace | Facebook
    I found this in the same F/book.

Alys Grace I know 2 things Ali will be wearing on the finale of the Bachelorette tomorrow night. Ali told me she would be wearing Sophia & Chloe's Peace, Love, & Happiness necklace during her date with Roberto. Our friend Kelsey at KVBijou told us she'll also be wearing the Summer's Breeze necklace. We have both in store right... now, but they are not yet on-line.
    I noticed the necklace she was wearing on Roberto's date when that clip came out, Love_Me had a great cap of it. I wondered at the time if it was a gift, however I don't see one that gives us a clear view of it. If anyone has it, I'd like to match it up.

It was right after this one, I think. ?

DRM
    FORT Newbie

Hi everyone! This is my first post with this handle. I can't even remember what my handle used to be since I am not big in posting. I've been a long time fan of FORT! Best sleuthers on the net However, going through everything on this board is a lil overwhelming since there is so much so my
    question is:

Are there any pictures, caps, etc. placing CL anywhere past the MTP and FCD? I can't find anything.