Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4017600;
    What I'm asking is if they lie about episode descriptions... which is where this was included. From what I've seen, they have been pretty accurate.
    oh.... ok. maybe they just stretch the truth a little bit then to lead the person reading it to think a certain way then when they show them something else they can go... wait just a minute, that's not what was going to happen! who knows?

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4017600;
    What I'm asking is if they lie about episode descriptions... which is where this was included. From what I've seen, they have been pretty accurate.
    Well, as we learned last night, the official ABC Medianet episode description called Brad's ending romantic and shocking. Shocking, yes. Romantic? Not so much.

So yes, there is precedent for lying/twisting things in the descriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4017578;
    Under the episode description on the ABC website.......I don't think anything of it though. They are leading us to believe she gives out the final rose, but it doesn't mean that in the end we will see that.
    wow great point would MF allow it for her to give the rose behind the camera??? (like melinda havea has said!) YESSSSS because he wants to smoke out RS this season!!

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4017592;
    talking about spoilers here emusha... and previews... never a sign. Even his 1/1 date in NY with Joshua Radin, they never showed us the guy... they wrote it that one of the bachelors got a special date and a special concert or something like that. There was doubt even here on Fort that he had been excluded from dates.
    ok well-- here's the deal I believe every episode description (as far as I know) has always listed all the details about the events in some vague terms without giving away too much dates aren't usually left out of descriptions. I see epi desc. as much more solid than previews cos it's more like a press release as opposed to a way to build up anticipation/garner more viewership and build on the storyline...
    Last edited by emusha; 08-01-2010 at 07:14 AM.
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal;4017441;
    This pic and the fact that Roberto moved to CA sealed it for me.
    I agree, I would think that it would have to mean more than him deciding to up and move.... he seems a bit more practical than to make that impulsive of a move! Here's to Monday....hope it's happy for us!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4017772;
    wow great point would MF allow it for her to give the rose behind the camera??? (like melinda havea has said!) YESSSSS because he wants to smoke out RS this season!!

ok well-- here's the deal I believe every episode description (as far as I know) has always listed all the details about the events in some vague terms without giving away too much dates aren't usually left out of descriptions. I see epi desc. as much more solid than previews cos it's more like a press release as opposed to a way to build up anticipation/garner more viewership and build on the storyline...
    I also think that we all felt cheated because we saw wayyyyyyy to much of weatherman/craig-hair drama, justin drama, frank drama and jake/vienna drama.

this took an enormous timeframe within the episodes. I would have much much prefered to see the dates and listen the conversations at the dates, rather listen a jake/vienna and frank/nicole BS....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4017372;
    If that's true, I can right a pretty steamy book about it!! In my mind I can go into quite a bit of detail about what happens prior to, during and after this photo is taken....!!

Dannape, yes, this is the twitter pic. It was found on Roberto's twitter page in early July (? sorry, I forget) Anyway, some see it as a shout out to Ali much like last year when Ed posted a picture in his green mankini that was taken by Jillian at their "safehouse". Some feel that since it is not a screen cap that has been used during the show then it must have been taken after the finish of the show during the "extra" time that Roberto and Ali have been rumored to have received.
    i have no idea whom she chose, if anyone, but couldn't roberto get into trouble for doing that? kinda like a "spoiler"? I'm sorry but this pic, and his moving is just a little "too" obvious for me...We shall see, thank god tomorrow is monday...have to set my dvr..

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;4018124;
    i have no idea whom she chose, if anyone, but couldn't roberto get into trouble for doing that? kinda like a "spoiler"? I'm sorry but this pic, and his moving is just a little "too" obvious for me...We shall see, thank god tomorrow is monday...have to set my dvr..
    Ed didn't get into trouble for poting his green shorts pic form the safehouse, same thing. imo

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;4018124;
    Again, I think was meant to be an inside joke with each other. But, yes I do think it's telling!

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4017805;
    I agree, I would think that it would have to mean more than him deciding to up and move.... he seems a bit more practical than to make that impulsive of a move! Here's to Monday....hope it's happy for us!
    I am sure we discussed this when the twitter pic was first discovered, but, every time I look at it I am amazed at how tan Roberto looks. He has not looked that tan in any of the episodes so far, unless after the LCD he is that tan......otherwise perhaps he did get the two extra days and spent it having fun in the sun.

He certainly looks like one very happy guy in that picture!

Quote Originally Posted by maxnsam;4018199;
    I am sure we discussed this when the twitter pic was first discovered, but, every time I look at it I am amazed at how tan Roberto looks. He has not looked that tan in any of the episodes so far, unless after the LCD he is that tan......otherwise perhaps he did get the two extra days and spent it having fun in the sun.

He certainly looks like one very happy guy in that picture!
    Perhaps it is pure relief that he isn't engaged!