Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4017140;
    On the ABC site, it says that Ali gives out her final rose. Do they lie about stuff like that?
    I just saw that. I don't know why the producers are differentiating proposal day from final rose ceremony - but it still sounds to me like they are not at the same time. Who knows ? !

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

is the picture of him on the previous page in the white t-shirt the twitter pic you guys are speaking of? Where did it surface? and when?

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4016633;
    Let us not forget for the longest time, we never thought that Chris would get a date in Iceland, Turkey, or Portugal for that matter. we all assumed he would, they wouldn't just cut him out. We didn't know what his 1/1 would be until it got close to the date. He was out of the picture, yet was narrating the show, was in the show in PI's but no indication that he has anything to do with Ali We had Frank and Justin and others to cover all that up.

They are sneaky these editors
    hm. as there been a time CL's date has been left out of episode descriptions? just wanted to make sure I'm not getting myself way confused
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4017111;
    The twitter picture is the key to how this things ends.
    If that's true, I can right a pretty steamy book about it!! In my mind I can go into quite a bit of detail about what happens prior to, during and after this photo is taken....!!

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;4017196;
    is the picture of him on the previous page in the white t-shirt the twitter pic you guys are speaking of? Where did it surface? and when?
    Dannape, yes, this is the twitter pic. It was found on Roberto's twitter page in early July (? sorry, I forget) Anyway, some see it as a shout out to Ali much like last year when Ed posted a picture in his green mankini that was taken by Jillian at their "safehouse". Some feel that since it is not a screen cap that has been used during the show then it must have been taken after the finish of the show during the "extra" time that Roberto and Ali have been rumored to have received.
    Last edited by LibbyBell; 08-01-2010 at 12:32 AM.

On the ABC site, it says that Ali gives out her final rose. Do they lie about stuff like that?
    where does it say that??
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4017393;
    !!
    This pic and the fact that Roberto moved to CA sealed it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4017386;
    where does it say that??
    Under the episode description on the ABC website.......I don't think anything of it though. They are leading us to believe she gives out the final rose, but it doesn't mean that in the end we will see that.

GA-- isn't the bottom picture of Roberto from his FS date @ La Taha'a? I remember before this date Ali came in and he welcomed her to his casa and they looked around. The went out on his overwater balcony. I think what is confusing is that TPTB are now using this to show Roberto's angst about proposing but it was actually prior to going on his FS date getting on the helicopter to fly to the heart shaped island....

ETA-- great minds jojo!!
    Yes, the bottom cap was Roberto in his Tahiti room waiting for Ali to arrive and meet him for the FD. Funny that they are using that scene in the preview when talking about Roberto not being ready to propose or whatever. But in last week's show that scene was shown with voiceovers of Rob talking about being honored to propose to Ali. lol

you are kidding here aren't you??? heck yes they lie... out their teeth and through their lips. If their mouths are moving you can bet they are telling us lies. Just look at all the crap thats been put out there this season!

Oh, and one other thing... perhaps she does give out her final rose, only it's not to Roberto?

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4017350;
    hm. as there been a time CL's date has been left out of episode descriptions? just wanted to make sure I'm not getting myself way confused
    talking about spoilers here emusha... and previews... never a sign. Even his 1/1 date in NY with Joshua Radin, they never showed us the guy... they wrote it that one of the bachelors got a special date and a special concert or something like that. There was doubt even here on Fort that he had been excluded from dates.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4017584;
    you are kidding here aren't you??? heck yes they lie... out their teeth and through their lips. If their mouths are moving you can bet they are telling us lies. Just look at all the crap thats been put out there this season!

Oh, and one other thing... perhaps she does give out her final rose, only it's not to Roberto?
    What I'm asking is if they lie about episode descriptions... which is where this was included. From what I've seen, they have been pretty accurate.