Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

If you look closely to the left of this picture, and down, you can see brown, which I think is the floor. If you look at the next picture, I think Roberto is laying on that couch, in that room, you can see the dark table? behind him, feet towards the door, and his body is on the edge of the couch, the pillow is slightly bent as if its 1/4 off the couch. Its as if someone walked in that door and took a picture!

We know for sure Roberto has an OWB, because of this.

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4016931;
    If you look closely to the left of this picture, and down, you can see brown, which I think is the floor. If you look at the next picture, I think Roberto is laying on that couch, in that room, you can see the dark table? behind him, feet towards the door, and his body is on the edge of the couch, the pillow is slightly bent as if its 1/4 off the couch. Its as if someone walked in that door and took a picture!

GA, I thought others had determined the last SC is from his FD?

FORT Fogey

GA-- isn't the bottom picture of Roberto from his FS date @ La Taha'a? I remember before this date Ali came in and he welcomed her to his casa and they looked around. The went out on his overwater balcony. I think what is confusing is that TPTB are now using this to show Roberto's angst about proposing but it was actually prior to going on his FS date getting on the helicopter to fly to the heart shaped island....

ETA-- great minds jojo!!

No, that bottom pic is from the FD.

The reason is due to you can sort of see the coffee table and it looks like it has a glass top.

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4016953;
    GA-- isn't the bottom picture of Roberto from his FS date @ La Taha'a? I remember before this date Ali came in and he welcomed her to his casa and they looked around. The went out on his overwater balcony. I think what is confusing is that TPTB are now using this to show Roberto's angst about proposing but it was actually prior to going on his FS date getting on the helicopter to fly to the heart shaped island....

ETA-- great minds jojo!!
    your right Libby!

I know we have the picture of Chris on his balcony before his LCD, so we should be able to get a pretty good idea of where on the beach his hut is located. Can anyone look it up and see if there's a crooked tree in that vicinity that would match the other screencaps we have?

FORT Fan

The twitter picture is the key to how this things ends.

FORT Newbie

Maybe in the twitter pic he is laying at an angle on the edge of the couch with his feet propped on the edge of the table?

I also read a suggestion that in the twitter pic, someone may have previously been laying next to him (they got up to take the pic) and that would explain why he is on the outer edge of the day bed/sofa.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;4016619;
    Maybe it is "Proposal Day" because Roberto proposes -- but it is not "Final Rose Ceremony Day" because she will not be giving out the final rose. This is with the thought that she rejects Roberto. Just maybe Chris will get the final rose if there is a proposal at the ATFR !!
    On the ABC site, it says that Ali gives out her final rose. Do they lie about stuff like that?