Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;4016738;
    and you are 100% sure how????
    I doubt it, but I am looking forward to that explanation.

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Sorry everyday life does intervene in this journey.

The first night at the meet and greet Ali's face tell the story she might not say it out but I am sure Roberto had her at hello, that sexy little dance and the seductive voice when she said I like him, sexy add to my curiousity so I watch the show over and the preview for the coming season and listen carefully of it all including epi 2 I knew by my gut intution that it was game over for the rest of the gang. It was like she silently said after meeting Roberto welcome guys to roberto bachelor party I want 1 of him and only him, so far she has proven me right. Frankboy was never ever going to win either her gut tells her he is bad new all along and she keep saying it out loud he was the ditcher for all the guys who have done her wrong now that she was moving on. I think he saw the ending and did not like what he saw and quit early. He is a DB

One thing I always take a note of the person who the bachelor/ette react most to in the first meet and greet out side always get the final rose.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;4016791;

The first night at the meet and greet Ali's face tell the story she might not say it out but I am sure Roberto had her at hello, that sexy little dance and the seductive voice when she said I like him, sexy add to my curiousity so I watch the show over and the preview for the coming season and listen carefully of it all including epi 2 I knew by my gut intution that it was game over for the rest of the gang. It was like she silently said after meeting Roberto welcome guys to roberto bachelor party I want 1 of him and only him, so far she has proven me right. Frankboy was never ever going to win either her gut tells her he is bad new all along and she keep saying it out loud he was the ditcher for all the guys who have done her wrong now that she was moving on. I think he saw the ending and did not like what he saw and quit early. He is a DB

One thing I always take a note of the person who the bachelor/ette react most to in the first meet and greet out side always get the final rose.
    OK even if it was always Roberto how do you take in RS's saying she is single? Did he not propose to her or did they break up?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;4016791;

I saw the same story in my mind from epi 1.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4016806;
    OK even if it was always Roberto how do you take in RS's saying she is single? Did he not propose to her or did they break up?

Tell you the truth gut intution they are engage and happy. This is payback for RS giving out the last 2 season and Fleiss the master is dishing it out in increments and RS is burning because he knows nothing. At the end of Monday it will be check mate. I might be wrong but doubt it, if I am wrong I will come here and apologize count on that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4016625;
    amydawn74, the shark date is supposed to be the second date. Can you point me in the right direction of your scanned article - that is an important find! I think they are messing with us viewers inferring something happened to change the plans for Chris' LCD when in fact it probably took place!
    I haven't read through the rest of the posts to see if you got an answer yet, but my article is scanned in the Media thread. And yes I agree, it is VERY important!
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;4016381;
    Could this mean that Ali knew before leaving Tahiti that she would be letting Chris go and informed the producers? So was the decision to let him go at the LCD Alis' or was this to be another twist?
    cookies-- perhaps once CL leaves Roberto and Ali do the activity that he was originally to have?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Just bringing forward this post from Love Me from way back when...don't they usually give away a room similar to that used in the LCD? So it might just be a regular overwater bungalow???

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3911270;
    I found this on the Alphabet site this morning! We were right on the money with the FD's and look what they wrote under Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa:

Revisit the site where Ali made her big decision and received the proposal of marriage from her true love! Enjoy four nights in an overwater bungalow at the Hilton Bora Bora Nui, a dream-come-true destination with a picture-perfect hillside setting and ocean views from very room!
    [Img of Hilton Bora Bora Nui was here but has since been deleted]

Bachelorette Sweepstakes
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Great find MiniDiva! The perfect shot of the Spa and Chapel on the hill!

I see there are posts regarding Chris's LCD. Due to the TV Guide description, we thought perhaps there isn't a LCD for Chris. As Mini recapped very nicely, we know Roberto gets the jet ski's, and quite possibly if Chris does have his LCD we are thinking its yachting and feeding the sharks, which is a very popular activity.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;4016471;
    The direction of the stripes on pillows is not so confusing to me. If the material and pattern are just turned around. It is as easy as that with the stripes on a bolt of fabic. Just an observation and thought about this discussion. Material is exactly the same, just the direction of stripes is different= no biggy, IMO.
    I think the bolster pillow is just turned horizontally toward the back of the couch instead of vertically to the side of the couch. The "stripes" are not an issue.