Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by amydawn74;4016606;
    And the In Touch magazine article I scanned in mentions visiting shark reefs also...I still think Chris & Ali get a LCD.
    amydawn74, the shark date is supposed to be the second date. Can you point me in the right direction of your scanned article - that is an important find! I think they are messing with us viewers inferring something happened to change the plans for Chris' LCD when in fact it probably took place!

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Makes a lot of sense to me, Cerese.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4016609;
    good point but there are a lot of other factors that don't compute - lack of activity listing for CL's date on epi description (has that ever happened????), CL saying the season is diff from others from LCDs onward, the preview pics of CL/Ali crying... something big must have happened because these scs were in the previews from midway/beginning? of the season! goes to show it's not just a last minute scramble to throw us off IMO
    Let us not forget for the longest time, we never thought that Chris would get a date in Iceland, Turkey, or Portugal for that matter. we all assumed he would, they wouldn't just cut him out. We didn't know what his 1/1 would be until it got close to the date. He was out of the picture, yet was narrating the show, was in the show in PI's but no indication that he has anything to do with Ali We had Frank and Justin and others to cover all that up.

They are sneaky these editors

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4016491;
    I hope you guys trust me: I read ALL the back posts before asking a question. BUT, I don't remember this one. (Feel free to kick me if it's already been discussed and my brain simply cannot handle any more speculation. )

Isn't it possible this picture of Roberto IS in Ali's suite and it's from the morning they went there after the air conditioning broke down in the FS? If yes, it doesn't change that R may be F1. He sure looks mighty happy/satisfied. But also if yes, it doesn't mean he's F1. Or not, .

I'm just curious why we'd conclude it was taken after the FRC.
    I have been catching up since 8:30am...
    In one of the articles (Us,In Touch, People), it states Ali has a over water villa with the see through water table. Can not remember which one as my brain is mush right now.

Quote Originally Posted by JustHereInOhio;4016687;
    I have been catching up since 8:30am...
    In one of the articles (Us,In Touch, People), it states Ali has a over water villa with the see through water table. Can not remember which one as my brain is mush right now.
    Most of those villas have a see through table so it's hard to figure out exactly which one she was in. Some of them also have a place where you can lift up the glass & feed the fish from your bedroom.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I have been reading all these posts all day and my head is spinning. I can see where you guess did some great sluthing. I have a few question hopefully someone can answer. 1) are you guys saying roberto got the more exspenive room? if so why does that matter? could it have been that chris did not want it? 2) could the shocking part be she does turn down either cl or R for marriage but decides to date?

Ps I am one of the ones who thinks she winds up single. I am just having a hard time doubting RS on this. Has been too right on for a while
    I am on team Love

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;4016381;
    Could this mean that Ali knew before leaving Tahiti that she would be letting Chris go and informed the producers? So was the decision to let him go at the LCD Alis' or was this to be another twist?

Chris was to be let go at final 3, no if and or but about that. He was just getting a free trip because she did not want to take kirk there. He is the next bachelor if he wants it but his story is in the pass like Danielle with dead boyfriend and the other lovable final 3 Amanda, Bettina and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;4016729;
    Chris was to be let go at final 3, no if and or but about that. He was just getting a free trip because she did not want to take kirk there. He is the next bachelor if he wants it but his story is in the pass like Danielle with dead boyfriend and the other lovable final 3 Amanda, Bettina and so on.
    and you are 100% sure how????

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;4016738;
    and you are 100% sure how????

I might be new here but 20 longggggg season of watching this show tells me that.

Only 2 season I got wrong and it was Travis and Jesse. Everything else was right.

I guess we are all idiots for watching every season when it is such a "pat script".......just insert name to edit and voila we have the ending.....yuck!!!

( I may not post but I have also watched most seasons....only Jake I couldn't stomach )