Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4016491;
    I hope you guys trust me: I read ALL the back posts before asking a question. BUT, I don't remember this one. (Feel free to kick me if it's already been discussed and my brain simply cannot handle any more speculation. )

Isn't it possible this picture of Roberto IS in Ali's suite and it's from the morning they went there after the air conditioning broke down in the FS? If yes, it doesn't change that R may be F1. He sure looks mighty happy/satisfied. But also if yes, it doesn't mean he's F1. Or not, .

I'm just curious why we'd conclude it was taken after the FRC.
    It all blends together at this point IST doesn't it! The striped couches are at Bora Bora. When Ali and Roberto went to her villa, they were still in Tahiti. As far the Twitter Pic being after the FRC, it is pure speculation and wishful thinking by many. But that is a look of a very happy and satisfied man, IMO.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Oh, geez, THANK YOU, MiniDiva. You've come to my rescue for three and a half seasons now. Whatta friend!

I can now free up a bit of that frazzled brain space.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4016449;
    I think you're right about the day. I don't know if she's talking about the FD or the LCD but do think it's at Bora Bora.

I'm thinking that the previews, etc are pointing to either no pick or a traditional engagement. Neither would be a shock ending imo. The former because MF is putting that possibility in the previews and the latter because it's happened many times before. Even if she did let Chris go at the lcd that's only marginally different because Charlie let Krisily go before the FRC also. Maybe Ali thinks she's going to pick Roberto but has a change of heart when she sees how hard she takes Chris leaving? Then she rejects Roberto which fits with RS's spoiler. She may have seen Chris after the FRC and there's a proposal at the ATFR. It seems that whichever is right, there is a proposal since Chris H keeps talking about proposal day.
    We know they had Chris doing PIs for Turkey that morning so maybe they had Ali doing the PI for pearl hunting as well.

I think CH is calling it proposal day, b/c with Chris gone, she is not choosing anyone - only accepting or rejecting a proposal.

Quote Originally Posted by wannawin2nite;4016504;
    We know they had Chris doing PIs for Turkey that morning so maybe they had Ali doing the PI for pearl hunting as well.

I think CH is calling it proposal day, b/c with Chris gone, she is not choosing anyone - only accepting or rejecting a proposal.
    Why not call it what it's always been, the Final Rose Ceremony? It doesn't matter if there's one guy or two and we have seen proposals from one or two guys. I think it's just CH being tricky.

minidiva to the rescue once again! yea we don't know when it was taken or where! the only thing we know is he didn't wear the black shirt from LCD night or the blue plaid shirt from MTP that day instead he had a white cotton tee which would be too hot to wear as an undershirt at any point...we can also make an assumption which i think is true that the twitter pic is not taken in natural light - this would make it night time and rule out the picture being taken during the day during LCD

thanks for that video Diva I think that might be a match! the overwater villa... could be where the twitter pic was taken.

Based on your listing of activites for LCDs - maybe the hotel didn't release all the locations for all the dates they just showed the beach from which they jetskiied and moto tapu the private island. Could they have done snorkling at moto tapu and a picnic? That seems a lot to do in one date though - stingrays, jetski, snorkling, private island picnic... so maybe CL did get a date as well...
    Last edited by emusha; 07-31-2010 at 01:53 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4016503;
    Oh, geez, THANK YOU, MiniDiva. You've come to my rescue for three and a half seasons now. Whatta friend!

I can now free up a bit of that frazzled brain space.
    I agree with Diva. We don't know when it was taken, but we know where it was taken (generally speaking). What struck me (it didn't hurt, no worries) was how happy he looks in the photo & that it was posted on his obscure Twitter account. I'm sure he has lots of good photos of himself, yet he picked one in Bora Bora while he was on his quest to find love....or something. The reason why he posted it is all speculation.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4016558;
    minidiva to the rescue once again! yea we don't know when it was taken or where! the only thing we know is he didn't wear the black shirt from LCD night or the blue plaid shirt from MTP that day instead he had a white cotton tee which would be too hot to wear as an undershirt at any point...

thanks for that video Diva I think that might be a match! the overwater villa... could be where the twitter pic was taken.

Based on your listing of activites for LCDs - maybe the hotel didn't release all the locations for all the dates they just showed the beach from which they jetskiied and moto tapu the private island. Could they have done snorkling at moto tapu and a picnic? That seems a lot to do in one date though - stingrays, jetski, snorkling, private island picnic... so maybe CL did get a date as well...
    I think going into the season, TPTB have different LCD scenerios ready. Once the show is in production, they present these scenerios to Ali who may have some say in who goes on which date and TBTB can't always predict how things play out unless it is scripted. So I bet the activites for dates at Bora Bora get adjusted to suit the situation. I believe the LCD date starts during the day for a daytime activity and then goes through a dinner date. So it is a pretty long date to my knowledge. Other posters may have more details on how the LCD's usually play out.

One thing for sure, Roberto has a MTP, a LCD and is captured on his way to "a" FRC. We have evidence of Chris at a MTP, the beginning of his LCD with Ali which turns into an emotional discussion, however, there are no SC's of LCD activities or evidence that he is going to the FRC. At this point, Roberto is emerging as the guy who definitely shows up at the FRC and there is no evidence that Chris does yet. Suddenly Chris is MIA which could mean they are just hiding him for the surprise ending.
    Last edited by MiniDiva; 07-31-2010 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4016558;
    minidiva to the rescue once again! yea we don't know when it was taken or where! the only thing we know is he didn't wear the black shirt from LCD night or the blue plaid shirt from MTP that day instead he had a white cotton tee which would be too hot to wear as an undershirt at any point...we can also make an assumption which i think is true that the twitter pic is not taken in natural light - this would make it night time and rule out the picture being taken during the day during LCD

And the In Touch magazine article I scanned in mentions visiting shark reefs also...I still think Chris & Ali get a LCD.
    "I hate being away from her...I love being with her...and I don't want it to stop..." -CL

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4016603;
    Once thing for sure, Roberto has a MTP, a LCD and is captured on his way to "a" FRC. We have evidence of Chris at a MTP, the beginning of his LCD with Ali which turns into an emotional discussion, however, there are no SC's of LCD activities or evidence that he is going to the FRC. At this point, Roberto is emerging as the guy who definitely shows up at the FRC and there is no evidence that Chris does yet. Suddenly Chris is MIA which could mean they are just hiding him for the surprise ending.
    good point but there are a lot of other factors that don't compute - lack of activity listing for CL's date on epi description (has that ever happened????), CL saying the season is diff from others from LCDs onward, the preview pics of CL/Ali crying... something big must have happened because these scs were in the previews from midway/beginning? of the season! goes to show it's not just a last minute scramble to throw us off IMO
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4016513;
    Why not call it what it's always been, the Final Rose Ceremony? It doesn't matter if there's one guy or two and we have seen proposals from one or two guys. I think it's just CH being tricky.
    Maybe it is "Proposal Day" because Roberto proposes -- but it is not "Final Rose Ceremony Day" because she will not be giving out the final rose. This is with the thought that she rejects Roberto. Just maybe Chris will get the final rose if there is a proposal at the ATFR !!