Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4016386;
    No. Ali wears a gold chain with the crying pick with Chris L and the pillow is different. It has that cat tail looking type pattern...remember?
    Yea that's what I thought - she also has diff outfit and earrings on - I was getting confused is all not surprising

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;4016377;
    Looking at traveler photos at Trip Advisor you can see a similar room to the twitter pic where the bolster fabric matches and the curtain location is similar too. It states it is a living room pic at the Hilton of a much smaller room than the larger suite photos. Still doesn't tell us what room or date it was taken, just that it is from a smaller suite/room.
    hmm - so there is a chance it is at an overwater villa but has a diff arrangment - or it could be an overwater deluxe suite but with a different arrangment than the pic sanlee found. I was thinking it might be something in between those in size/price but don't think there's a hotel room like that
    Last edited by emusha; 07-31-2010 at 11:47 AM.
    Team Alibeartito

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4016389;
    Yea that's what I thought - she also has diff outfit and earrings on - I was getting confused is all not surprising

hmm - so there is a chance it is at an overwater villa but has a diff arrangment - or it could be an overwater deluxe suite but with a different arrangment than the pic sanlee found. I was thinking it might be something in between those in size/price but don't think there's a hotel room like that
    From the photo I saw on trip advisor I'd say it was still an overwater villa of some sort but not as large as the suites posted above. Small living room with the sofa/bolster agains a wall, small square wood coffee table and only a couple of feet between the coffee table and tv armoire directly across from sofa. Who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by wannawin2nite;4016312;
    Just watched Ali's FD with Chris again and at the end of part 1, right after the hunting for pearls, there is a PI. The first part is where she talks about it oysters/pearls being like their relationship. However, the VO is spliced and we see her on camera, and she is wearing the same clothes as she is with Chris when she is crying and her hair is the same. I'm not good with screen caps, but can we place where this PI took place? On Taha'a or Bora Bora? She says, "if you just and give it some time you could end up with something really beautiful. After today I feel so much closer to Chris and I am just really looking forward to spending more time with him tonight."

The only difference in her appearance is she is not crying and she doesn't have the jewelry on.
    I think you're right about the day. I don't know if she's talking about the FD or the LCD but do think it's at Bora Bora.

I'm thinking that the previews, etc are pointing to either no pick or a traditional engagement. Neither would be a shock ending imo. The former because MF is putting that possibility in the previews and the latter because it's happened many times before. Even if she did let Chris go at the lcd that's only marginally different because Charlie let Krisily go before the FRC also. Maybe Ali thinks she's going to pick Roberto but has a change of heart when she sees how hard she takes Chris leaving? Then she rejects Roberto which fits with RS's spoiler. She may have seen Chris after the FRC and there's a proposal at the ATFR. It seems that whichever is right, there is a proposal since Chris H keeps talking about proposal day.

Thanks All for nice feedback. Despite the spoilers this season there is still much to sleuth. However, at this point I am hoping for one of those late night stealth posts by Cupcakes with the F1, the dress, and the engagement announcement!

Emusha I don't think the cost of the guy's villa would support the F1 selection, but based on US Weekly info, the location could be a clue. Based on US article they are saying the F1 was picked by boat -- we know it is likely Roberto had a private boat dock. Chris would have had to go out to a dock or the reception area to board a boat. Still doable, but just a factor.

I have seen the photo that Saffron posted at the beginning of this thread labeled as an Overwater Deluxe Villa on a travel site. I would assume they would use the correct photo when advertising the room.

Here is a possibility for the Twitter photo: If you want to get a good look a Deluxe Overwater Villa #124, go to youtube "bora bora nui resort bungalow" which walks you through the entire villa that has a "Twitter" couch with a curtain next to it and even the bidet with a sleeping beauty in the bedroom.

I have come across information that described two different "potential" LCD scenarios: 1) Jetski and Stingrays and then 2) Yachting, Snorkeling and Sharks. Picnics on the private island and dinner back at the guy's villa's were also considered. The private island Toopauaiti is part of the resort and viewable from almost all points of the resort as seen below. No doubt we will see LCD activity there. There is snorkeling equipment in every room and it is not a surprise to see Ali/Roberto snorkel those beautiful waters. Maybe the dates do not go off as TPTB initally and logistically planned and they mixed up some of the activities. We definitely know that Roberto's LCD is jetski and snorkle and even though we haven't seen Chris' LCD play out yet -- it still could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4016423;
    Well didn't he say he never wants to be away from her?
    that he did... and he also said

he said "I love being with her and I don't want it to stop"
    he said "I want to love her and I want her to love me... and that's what I want for my life"
    he said "I want to find the person that makes me smile and be happy... like, that makes nothing else matter"
    he said "I found my soulmate, my perfect girl"
    he said "I want what my parents had... I want something that lasts forever"
    he said "I'm excited to get engaged, and get married and start sharing the rest of my life with the girl of my dreams"
    he said "I don't want her to pick someone else. I want her to... (Pick you?) not pick me but like... just fall for me"

these are only a few of the he saids that Chris has said about Ali, and Ali and him.

I find it so unreal that people are still entertaining the notion that the only reason we have had Chris on our radar is because MF wants him as the next bachelor? I'm sure that MF wishes he could clone Chris and use him because he is personable, and very easy on the eyes, with a voice that most women could melt for, but it just wont happen. There is no way that this guy who is so head over heels in love with Ali could be believable in any role of an eligible guy looking for love with 25 perky bachelorettes.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by wannawin2nite;4016312;
    Just watched Ali's FD with Chris again and at the end of part 1, right after the hunting for pearls, there is a PI. The first part is where she talks about it oysters/pearls being like their relationship. However, the VO is spliced and we see her on camera, and she is wearing the same clothes as she is with Chris when she is crying and her hair is the same. I'm not good with screen caps, but can we place where this PI took place? On Taha'a or Bora Bora? She says, "if you just and give it some time you could end up with something really beautiful. After today I feel so much closer to Chris and I am just really looking forward to spending more time with him tonight."

The only difference in her appearance is she is not crying and she doesn't have the jewelry on.
    This is a very good point. My brain is fried from all this... so I'm not in good shape to analyze. But why would she do that VO in Bora Bora about her FD w/CL if she was going to dump him? Someone analyze please...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;4016323;
    I can't insert photos but there is a photo on the Trip Advisor site of a Hilton Bora Bora living room bungalow that has the same pillow direction fabric as the twitter pic. It also shows the curtain, etc... matches twitter pic as far as dimensions. The room isn't as large and roomy as the above suites but the pic doesn't identify the actual type of bungalow.
    The direction of the stripes on pillows is not so confusing to me. If the material and pattern are just turned around. It is as easy as that with the stripes on a bolt of fabic. Just an observation and thought about this discussion. Material is exactly the same, just the direction of stripes is different= no biggy, IMO.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4016459;
    he said "I love being with her and I don't want it to stop"
    he said "I want to love her and I want her to love me... and that's what I want for my life"
    he said "I want to find the person that makes me smile and be happy... like, that makes nothing else matter"
    he said "I found my soulmate, my perfect girl"
    he said "I want what my parents had... I want something that lasts forever"
    he said "I'm excited to get engaged, and get married and start sharing the rest of my life with the girl of my dreams"
    he said "I don't want her to pick someone else. I want her to... (Pick you?) not pick me but like... just fall for me"
    Thanks for posting these quotes!

Someone astutely noted that it's more likely that Fliess would USE what he has rather than try and HIDE what he has. That really really makes sense to me. If there are two love stories, why NOT show them and show how difficult the decision would be for the Bachelor/Bachelorette. These phrases to me are the real story.

Sweet dear Chris is in love with Ali and not afraid to literally scream it from the roof tops. Still he is not so loopy that he doesn't want to be loved back.

I don't hear the same level of declaration from Roberto... is it there? is someone editing it? My feeling: no.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4016368;
    Thanks Bloomers If we can figure out where the twitter pic is taken we can place it as either Ali's/Roberto's or another hotel room...this might tell us at what point it happened

///snipped///
    I hope you guys trust me: I read ALL the back posts before asking a question. BUT, I don't remember this one. (Feel free to kick me if it's already been discussed and my brain simply cannot handle any more speculation. )

Isn't it possible this picture of Roberto IS in Ali's suite and it's from the morning they went there after the air conditioning broke down in the FS? If yes, it doesn't change that R may be F1. He sure looks mighty happy/satisfied. But also if yes, it doesn't mean he's F1. Or not, .

I'm just curious why we'd conclude it was taken after the FRC.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4016353;

Notice in this PI the pillow in the background? It has the square pattern on it. So, another clue that seems to be the LCD with Roberto. I already noticed the leather cord necklace.
    Atem, do you know where the original or large copy of this photo is? There is something unique about the wall behind her such has horizontal panels and maybe a fireplace. Also, behind the pillow, you can make out a tiny portion of the stripes of a couch or another pillow. Not sure what is the left and behind Ali. We might be able to figure where this PI was taped and if it was her Villa or a LCD villa.