Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4016155;
    OMG me too IST I'm so awestruck at the amount of work you have done Diva!! wowooow Thanks so much
    Just incredible!
    the info Nikki found shows that the overwater villa is more expensive so if roberto got that that's a sign

bringing Minidiva's other post here from the screencaps thread for reference

One thing that Sanlee found is that the room that has a couch she posted about and the hotel said Ali and the bachelors got (suite-sized Overwater Bungalows) and the twitter pic couch have different stripes: vertical stripes vs. horizontal stripes. One thing to note is that the overwater villa rooms Diva posted have the wooden paneling on either side of the couch while roberto's pic and the pic Sanlee posted (suite-sized Overwater Bungalows) have a curtain/french window just behind the couch like in the pics below.

The couch and the setup best matches the room below - a picture provided by Saffron on the first post of this thread! The couch is closer to the wall by the curtain compared to the suite-sized Overwater Bungalows and the glasstop table is between the wall and the couch (this is not present in the suite-sized Overwater Bungalows). Now to figure out the twitterpic all we have to figure out is which room Saffron posted!

twitterpic location By process of elimination
    - is not an overnight villa due to the wooden walls by the couches and there are no couches by the frenchwindow/curtain unless they have different arrangements in different rooms

- is not a suite-sized Overwater Bungalow due to the couch strip difference, how far the couch is from the curtains + the lack of a sidetable with the glasstop between the couch and the curtain (Sanlee post) is this = Overwater Deluxe Suite???
    - could be an Overwater Deluxe Suite (unless this is the same as what Sanlee posted - would be like the one with ali/roberto in laying down - I'm still mystified by the fact that there is light streaming in through the window when the LCDs take place at night as per Ali's 'I love him' PI? Have we discussed this yet?)
    - Possible its a royal or presidential villa - though unlikely since there may be more space to spread out the furniture and not cram them together/against walls

BIG QUESTION: Which room did Saffron post?

(from Sanlee/via examiner's article slideshow provided by hotel bora bora nui) i.e. Suite-sized Overwater Bungalows

(from Saffron 1st post of this thread)

Found these captions interesting

Bringing this over from the media thread

Why aren't there any location postings for another LCD?? Wouldn't the hotel want to advertise any other spots too?? Say the sites where CL's LCD took place if it did indeed? Could this be a clue that the LCD doesn't happen?

Great sleuthing work! Now for those of us more challenged , is there a conclusion to the final ending we can draw from all of this?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;4016231;
    ^^^I know, Carrie - that doesn't make sense either! Love your team, BTW.
    Haha thanks SCC! I figured it was appropriate at this time. Since I am so incredibly confused and really don't care how it turns out at this point (don't let me avatar fool you, I just really liked the picture )

FORT Regular

Just watched Ali's FD with Chris again and at the end of part 1, right after the hunting for pearls, there is a PI. The first part is where she talks about it oysters/pearls being like their relationship. However, the VO is spliced and we see her on camera, and she is wearing the same clothes as she is with Chris when she is crying and her hair is the same. I'm not good with screen caps, but can we place where this PI took place? On Taha'a or Bora Bora? She says, "if you just and give it some time you could end up with something really beautiful. After today I feel so much closer to Chris and I am just really looking forward to spending more time with him tonight."

The only difference in her appearance is she is not crying and she doesn't have the jewelry on.

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4016241;
    I wouldn't be too sure of that karche-- if you'll recall his first date with Ali ended with them rolling around on a mattress on a rooftop in LA. He probably has fond memories of "floor time" .... just saying
    I can't insert photos but there is a photo on the Trip Advisor site of a Hilton Bora Bora living room bungalow that has the same pillow direction fabric as the twitter pic. It also shows the curtain, etc... matches twitter pic as far as dimensions. The room isn't as large and roomy as the above suites but the pic doesn't identify the actual type of bungalow.

Notice in this PI the pillow in the background? It has the square pattern on it. So, another clue that seems to be the LCD with Roberto. I already noticed the leather cord necklace.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4016243;
    Great sleuthing work! Now for those of us more challenged , is there a conclusion to the final ending we can draw from all of this?
    Thanks Bloomers If we can figure out where the twitter pic is taken we can place it as either Ali's/Roberto's or another hotel room...this might tell us at what point it happened

The bottom section listing the location for LCDs indicates that CL doesn't have an LCD since the hotel forwarded only 2 locations as spots for LCDs to the examiner and both of them can be linked to Roberto's date unless I have something wrong and CL/Ali go to Motu Tapu - basing this off of Sanlee's post earlier about Motu Tapu being an LCD spot for A/R

Ali's date with Roberto starts a fun day in the sun - jet skiing, swimming with stingrays and picnicking.

and I would guess snorkling...
    Last edited by emusha; 07-31-2010 at 11:42 AM.
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4016353;

Notice in this PI the pillow in the background? It has the square pattern on it. So, another clue that seems to be the LCD with Roberto. I already noticed the leather cord necklace.
    So break this down for me in what cap do we see the pillo with the squares for roberto? Are you saying Ali is wearing the same necklace when she is with both the guys? Then how does that make sense...
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4016368;
    Thanks Bloomers If we can figure out where the twitter pic is taken we can place it as either Ali's/Roberto's or another hotel room...this might tell us at what point it happened

The bottom section listing the location for LCDs indicates that CL doesn't have an LCD since the hotel forwarded only 2 locations as spots for LCDs to the examiner and both of them can be linked to Roberto's date
    Looking at traveler photos at Trip Advisor you can see a similar room to the twitter pic where the bolster fabric matches and the curtain location is similar too. It states it is a living room pic at the Hilton of a much smaller room than the larger suite photos. Still doesn't tell us what room or date it was taken, just that it is from a smaller suite/room.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4016368;

The bottom section listing the location for LCDs indicates that CL doesn't have an LCD since the hotel forwarded only 2 locations as spots for LCDs to the examiner and both of them can be linked to Roberto's date
    Could this mean that Ali knew before leaving Tahiti that she would be letting Chris go and informed the producers? So was the decision to let him go at the LCD Alis' or was this to be another twist?

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4016370;
    So break this down for me in what cap do we see the pillo with the squares for roberto? Are you saying Ali is wearing the same necklace when she is with both the guys? Then how does that make sense...
    No. Ali wears a gold chain with the crying pick with Chris L and the pillow is different. It has that cat tail looking type pattern...remember?