Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Mini!!!

You've got to be kidding!??? I've been looking beyond the palm trees, past the shrubs all this time, trying to find pics beyond all that, searching miles of shoreline, and it its right there!

Great job MiniDiva! Thank you! Whew! Isn't sleuthing so much fun!!!

We knew as soon as we saw that clip of Ali standing there, then turning her head, she definately saw something or someone. Then the boat pic surfaced, and we were off like a pack of wolves searching!

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4015754;
    Mini!!!

You've got to be kidding!??? I've been looking beyond the palm trees, past the shrubs all this time, trying to find pics beyond all that, searching miles of shoreline, and it its right there!

Great job MiniDiva! Thank you! Whew! Isn't sleuthing so much fun!!!

We knew as soon as we saw that clip of Ali standing there, then turning her head, she definately saw something or someone. Then the boat pic surfaced, and we were off like a pack of wolves searching!
    Well, if you think that was good, wait to you see this one -- you and I have been to Mars and back when it was right in front of us. Look how close the spa is to the beach -- I was looking for a giant cliff to climb. There has to be a stairwell buried in the palm fronds. Note the small chapel to the left and the spa building to the right of the chapel. The entrance to spa is between those two buildings. On the other side of spa building is the spa overlook where the FRC is. I bet they had the F1 on the boat cruising around for their photo op and then beached him here and made him walk up the hill. Maybe the surprise ending is he had to jump out of the bushes to get to Ali!

I have a question. How can Ali and Roberto be snorkeling (per US Magazine), when the episode description said that they jet ski and feed the stingrays?

eta

I found out that there are 2 types of tours and the snorkeling is for those that don't swim well (Ali).
    Last edited by atem; 07-31-2010 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4015855;
    I have a question. How can Ali and Roberto be snorkeling (per US Magazine), when the episode description said that they jet ski and feed the stingrays?
    Maybe they are really good at multitasking?

I read in an article that I posted a few days ago, that Ali and each bachelor gets their own suite like the one below....Notice the couch that is in Rob's Twitter pic. The stripes are NOT going in the same direction.

Last edited by sanlee; 07-31-2010 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4015920;
    I read in an article that I posted a few days ago, that Ali and each bachelor gets their own suite like the one below....Notice the couch that is in Rob's Twitter pic.

Chris L's is different. His coffee table is solid and the pillows on the couch are different. It's a land villa.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4015920;
    I read in an article that I posted a few days ago, that Ali and each bachelor gets their own suite like the one below....Notice the couch that is in Rob's Twitter pic.

Yeah, but Chris's is the one on land and isn't over the water.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4015929;
    Ok. On this site in the slideshow it says .....
    Interior of the resort’s suite-sized Overwater Bungalows – Ali and the Bachelors each had their own.
    so that's where I got that from. But I haven't been on the board, been traveling, so I probably missed where it says/shows where Chris doesn't get one like this. Sorry!

Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort chosen as location for ABC's 'The Bachelorette' Aug. 2nd season finale

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4015929;
    Atem, so in keeping with past tradition this would point to CL being F2, correct?

FORT Newbie

Are there any screencaps of the guys picking out rings?