Page 21 of 230 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

We come for fantasy and to see people fall in love. It may not be Ali & Chris, but since we're all in love with him, that should work? LOL
    Plug the hole! :nono

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

His hair looks different in the different caps. One of them looks like it is lighter outside, maybe during the day and when the crying SC happens. The other one with the really bad hair also has candles and is maybe later in the day? Does anyone else see two different (albeit not very good) hairdos going on?

I wonder why Ali is crying in the FS with Chris .
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3948338;
    Is this the possible shirt in the hugging/crying SC - and what is he saying in this - any iea?!?
    Maybe that Ali was so overwhelmed by passion she started to cry

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;3948402;
    His hair looks different in the different caps. One of them looks like it is lighter outside, maybe during the day and when the crying SC happens. The other one with the really bad hair also has candles and is maybe later in the day? Does anyone else see two different (albeit not very good) hairdos going on?
    Yes, there is a difference. Maybe it's just as simple as him running his hands through his hair during one of his interviews? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3948403;
    I wonder why Ali is crying in the FS with Chris .
    That she's missing out on truly enjoying the FS with him since she's so dumb?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-23-2010 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3948407;
    Girl is messed up if I was her the last thing I would be doing is crying just saying
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3948406;
    Yes, there is a difference. Maybe it's just as simple as him running his hands through his hair during one of his interviews? I don't know.
    The background/accessories are slightly different as well as the hair so I thought as well so I assumed that it may be two different times during the day.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3948378;
    Dear Chris,

I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to "know" you this season. You are a joy to behold and a delightful young man. But I feel I would be remiss if I didn't tell you, in the nicest way possible, that the hairdo, Chris sweetie, it isn't good. I think you are perhaps the best looking thing to grace an MF production in quite some time, but darlin, step away from the styling products. Your natural self is just wonderful.

I remain, as always, your biggest fan,
    Alexxxx
    I am not much of a fan of even the puddin' head look, but the conehead look really doesn't do it. However, he is a cutie, nevertheless.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Where can we find the preview?!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3948407;
    Definitely her loss.