Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4014656;

i'm curious to know where this couch is as well FOUT where did you get this image?
    It's his twitter pic.

Can anyone tell me what that whiteish looking molding is behind him or is that curtains?

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Doesn't that plaid looking material at the bottom of the twitter pic look like the material of the shirt he wore to the MTP?

Quote Originally Posted by vrod;4014667;
    Doesn't that plaid looking material at the bottom of the twitter pic look like the material of the shirt he wore to the MTP?
    Yeah, we did and it doesn't have any pink in his shirt for the MTP.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4014666;
    It's his twitter pic.

Can anyone tell me what that whiteish looking molding is behind him or is that curtains?
    i do think they are curtains...you can also kind of peep the small table with a glass top and dark wood edge behind the couch in both pics
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4014677;
    i do think they are curtains...you can also kind of peep the small table with a glass top and dark wood edge behind the couch in both pics
    Is there the same type couch in the 'laying in the bed' cap in Bora Bora Nui?

maybe its Rob reminding Ali about their great time so that she can pick him at the AFRC.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by vrod;4014667;
    In the MTP pics I have seen of RM, he is wearing a blue plaid shirt and khaki type pants.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4014666;
    It's his twitter pic.

This picture looks photoshopped to me ... Roberto looks like he's falling off the side of the bed ... the pillow is not hanging off the bed either when compared to the bolster in the other picture of the room. His smile is genuine though ... he looks really happy in this picture.
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4014678;
    Is there the same type couch in the 'laying in the bed' cap in Bora Bora Nui?

the curtains... you can see the table in between the curtains and the couch
    that's a good question... hmmm who can bring those caps over??

ETA: do we know which room this is??? or more specifically WHOSE room?
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4014685;

the curtains... you can see the table in between the curtains and the couch
    that's a good question... hmmm who can bring those caps over??

ETA: do we know which room this is??? or more specifically WHOSE room?
    Isn't that the room they are laying on the bed?