Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;4014310;
    I'm not sure I trust that VO of Chris saying he isn't there yet as having been said on LCD or after MTP. give me a break he told her he loved her on FD so how could he have changed his mind that fast? I think that was a vo from earlier in the season. Any suggestions guys?
    Some have been discussing that Ali said an engagement is almost the same as the "i do's" I'm wondering if maybe Ali's discussion was more about pushing the wedding-- if we love each other, I want the real deal, etc... and maybe that is what leads to the commitment ceremony. I think this may be the risk she is deciding to take. It's all or nothing... I recall melindahavea saying that Ali and her husband, Roberto saying: at the end of this I could be married and a few other things that point to ramping up a proposal.This would definitely be something never done before and to many would be SHOCKING. It's the best I can come up with, especially with the little SC's we've been given! JMO, I know it sounds delusional!

ETA-- forgot the main point! This might be what Chris is "not there yet" on...

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie@this;4014517;
    Well, I guess it's difficult for each chosen one in season's past/future because...IMO, this season has been rated PG vs. PG17+. Imagine how the other guys/girls felts watching hottubs, FS's, etc. She's been more reserved then most, I think.
    ITA!!! I keep going back to the hot tub scene with Jillian & Jason. It didn't help that TPTB added the ummmmm "dirty" music.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;4014542;
    ITA!!! I keep going back to the hot tub scene with Jillian & Jason. It didn't help that TPTB added the ummmmm "dirty" music.
    They also played said dirty music while Roberto was reading the FS card

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4014527;
    Some have been discussing that Ali said an engagement is almost the same as the "i do's" I'm wondering if maybe Ali's discussion was more about pushing the wedding-- if we love each other, I want the real deal, etc... and maybe that is what leads to the commitment ceremony. I think this may be the risk she is deciding to take. It's all or nothing... I recall melindahavea saying that Ali and her husband, Roberto saying: at the end of this I could be married and a few other things that point to ramping up a proposal.This would definitely be something never done before and to many would be SHOCKING. It's the best I can come up with, especially with the little SC's we've been given! JMO, I know it sounds delusional!

ETA-- forgot the main point! This might be what Chris is "not there yet" on...
    Hey Libby don't feel delusional you're not alone or maybe find company in my delusion as well

CH also said "i'm looking forward to seeing how the audience reacts" or something to that effect

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4014548;
    They also played said dirty music while Roberto was reading the FS card
    LOL why does this give me flashbacks to Ed's ED scene with the aloe vera skin rubbing in a little teddy??

Is it just me or did the F1 get negative edits from HTD till FRC in the past??
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;4014446;
    I never heard this VO, only read of it on here....when was it played ? During the season premiere?
    Yes RGGIRL... it is actually said in the introduction to the season, and at this precise moment. (notice the rainbow behind Ali)

It is one of the three instances we hear Chris say anything as a voice over in that introduction... this is where the "There's no way I can propose to Ali unless she's ready to fall in love with me." was given to us. This is how that went down.

latergator, I just love your posts! keep them coming till Monday!!

Thanks so much Latergater for the explanation...your the best!!!

I have no idea how to post screen caps....glad there are so many of you that do. Hey...does anyone have SC's of Chris during his "story" video at the beginning of the show ? The pics in which he is wearing the brigh blue tshirt...he is soooo handsome in those scenes..wow! ...thanks for letting me ramble

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4014474;
    CL did say that. ALso RM said ...." I didn't see that coming". When does that that line come into play?
    Didn't we determine that this was actually a VO from Kirk when he was let go?

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4014575;
    Didn't we determine that this was actually a VO from Kirk when he was let go?

We did.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4014550;
    Hey Libby don't feel delusional you're not alone or maybe find company in my delusion as well

CH also said "i'm looking forward to seeing how the audience reacts" or something to that effect

LOL why does this give me flashbacks to Ed's ED scene with the aloe vera skin rubbing in a little teddy??

Is it just me or did the F1 get negative edits from HTD till FRC in the past??
    Thank God!! I was beginning to think I was alone and afraid to say it out loud!! I am hoping that this season will at least end in a way that I can imagine seeing the story with!! Thanks again for letting me know I'm not alone!