Page 20 of 230 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3948346;
    Oh my - he is soooo beautiful. Sorry just had to get that out there............carry on.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Chris in Fantasy Suite
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3948361;
    Here is another one of Chris in Tahiti:

Where are these SC's coming from?? He is a cutie That has definitley got to be him in the blue shirt/crying SC..

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3948369;
    Where are these SC's coming from?? He is a cutie That has definitley got to be him in the blue shirt/crying SC..
    It's from the new preview from the wrestling date
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3948371;
    It's from the new preview from the wrestling date
    from where, abc? I just see the Justin thing there

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3948354;
    Chris in Fantasy Suite
    Dear Chris,

I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to "know" you this season. You are a joy to behold and a delightful young man. But I feel I would be remiss if I didn't tell you, in the nicest way possible, that the hairdo, Chris sweetie, it isn't good. I think you are perhaps the best looking thing to grace an MF production in quite some time, but darlin, step away from the styling products. Your natural self is just wonderful.

I remain, as always, your biggest fan,
    Alexxxx
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3948369;
    I agree. Ali crying in the Fantasy Suite doesn't sound good. Poor Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3948378;
    Dear Chris,

I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to "know" you this season. You are a joy to behold and a delightful young man. But I feel I would be remiss if I didn't tell you, in the nicest way possible, that the hairdo, Chris sweetie, it isn't good. I think you are perhaps the best looking thing to grace an MF production in quite some time, but darlin, step away from the styling products. Your natural self is just wonderful.

I remain, as always, your biggest fan,
    Alexxxx
    reading all the comments on Chris's hair, I kinda had to laugh thinking I was obviously the only one who liked that messed up look on him...this SC just made me seriously rethink that! but like you Alexxxx I'm still his biggest fan!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3948338;
    Is this the possible shirt in the hugging/crying SC - and what is he saying in this - any iea?!?
    I think he's saying, "Man I really wish I could be on the Bachelor Pad!"