Page 2 of 230 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3907558;
    Saffronsunrise thank you for all your hard work that I know went into putting this together. It looks so romantic and gorgeous! Great JoB A+!
    Couldn't have connected it without you. Thanks to you, now Tahiti is on the top of my list of places I want to visit.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Tahiti and Bora Bora have been my dream destination - since I was a teenager - and I would just have to take Jimmy buffett along with me - and throw in some Marley now
    Last edited by Capegal; 05-18-2010 at 10:42 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Great team work ladies!

The photos provided are breathtaking! I now know where I want to take my next vacation. : )

So we've got Frank saying that he would love to stay in Bora Bora and Tahiti if he could and also we've already been told by ChrisH that he makes it to the F4. He is definately going to be a main player this season until his exit which kind of bums me out. I'd rather learn more about Ali & Chris and Ali & Roberto.

We discussed FD, MTP and LCD possible locations while filming was going on in the ***spoilers*** thread around post #213 and again around #420 or so. We found Le Taha'a and discovered it was booked solid from April 27-May 4th and figured it was being used for at least part of the time. Also, Le Taha'a Resort and Spa has a live webcam and it did stop functioning for a couple of days during the time filming was going on. This new info certainly agrees with what we discussed earlier and seems to confirm the use of Le Taha'a Resort and Spa. What a beautiful spot! There is a wonderful video of the resort on YouTube if you want to see more of the place.

Also, live webcams I found on Bora Bora suddenly ceased to function beginning May 2nd which would have been around the time the MTP and LCDs were taking place.

Thanks Safron for the amazing pictures! You are wonderful. I am sooo excited and can't wait for next Monday.

if MTP and LCD happened at Bora Bora Nui, would FRC be there too?? Any idea where? ....SO many beautiful backdrops, no doubt
    Last edited by MayJ; 05-19-2010 at 11:47 AM.
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

I think FRC has typically been at the LCD location. The way these islands are laid out I wonder if Caesar will even have a job at FRC. Maybe they'll have the FRC on one of those tiny little islands & the guys will have to be rowed out there on canoes.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3907572;
    Tahiti and Bora Bora have been my dream destination - since I was a teenager - and I would just have to take Jimmy buffett along with me - and throw in some Marley now
    Call Frank up, I'm sure he'd love to go with you!!

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3907933;
    I think FRC has typically been at the LCD location. The way these islands are laid out I wonder if Caesar will even have a job at FRC. Maybe they'll have the FRC on one of those tiny little islands & the guys will have to be rowed out there on canoes.
    Or the rejected F2 will need one to start making his way paddling home... remember the poor fellows left behind beside the train-track, or at the bus-stop

question: did you see the Bora Bora Nui web-site photo of inside the wedding chapel .....maybe you can post it here too (I dont' know how) ... now wouldn't THAT be a wonderful FRC spot.... or taking it further, maybe MF's dream of an impromptu ceremony will come true........... sigh
    Last edited by MayJ; 05-19-2010 at 12:54 PM.
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

FORT Fan

Were all three FDs filmed at the same resort? Even on St. Lucia, they found three different resorts/locations to film. Would seem odd that she had to have her FDs with three different guys (O.k., two actually) in the same type of room.