Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4011815;
    10 minutes sounds reasonable to me - I remember when Andy dumped Bevin, it was up and out - she didn't even speak.
    Yes, i seem to recall in the past that the FRC doesn't start until about the last 20 minutes of the show (including a commercial between F2 and F1). Between MTP, LCD's and ring shopping, that takes up the first 1.5 hours of the show.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4011662;
    I keep forgetting to ask, but can anyone tell where Roberto's shopping bag from the MTP comes from?
    I'm sure the bag he has was given to him by producers......They aren't allowed to go out and buy their own gifts are they?
    In the press release it says Roberto comes to the MTP date bearing gifts.
    Last edited by sanlee; 07-29-2010 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4011951;
    I'm sure the bag he has was given to him by producers......They aren't allowed to go out and buy their own gifts are they?
    as in "beware of...?" Sorry. Couldn't resist that opening.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4011951;
    I was just wondering if anyone could tell what shop it was from. I'm sure the producers let him. You can see the bag in the caps.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4011829;
    pre-prepped for rejection?? I don't think so - has anyone actually watched an FRC?? I dont' think I've ever seen a F2 who actually saw it coming - Tenley should've, but she didnt'. Jason proposed, guess he didn't get the pre-prep memo.

don't be fooled, drama is the name of the game and pre-warning someone they're not getting picked doesn't play into that game.

Previous F2 who definitely didnt see it coming:

Moana
    Bevin
    Matthew
    Trista
    Kelly Jo
    Tara
    Tanya
    Chelsey
    This is what the previews seem to show. Both guys sombre - 1 guy saying "I'll miss you", Ali crying.

We have never seen LCD previews that look so ominous. Even Chris H says the LCDs (and onwards) were different. Definitely One if not both guys knew something was amis. Thats why I said pre-prepped.

IMO- From your list, Tenly should have been pre-prepped because Jake was clearly off during his LCD.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Right - seem to show - as my signature line reads - "believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see". I truly believe things are not going to play out the way they want us to think they are. And CH is a company man, so saying that along with those previews are all an effort to make something look like something it doesn't.

and yeah - I said Tenley should've seen it coming.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I disagree that Tenley should have seen it coming. Jake rolled around with her in the bed after their "talk" and made her feel like everything was good. Jmo
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4012049;
    I disagree that Tenley should have seen it coming. Jake rolled around with her in the bed after their "talk" and made her feel like everything was good. Jmo
    AFter he'd told her they didn't have chemistry - Tenley didn't want to think Jake was going to pick Vienna over her.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4012070;
    AFter he'd told her they didn't have chemistry - Tenley didn't want to think Jake was going to pick Vienna over her.
    Right, so why did he make up with her later that night? Those are head games imo. He was rolling around in the bed making out with her after earlier in the day he told her they had no chemistry or whatever, but he should have just left it at that maybe. Maybe he felt pressure to be in the bed with her and all kissy kissy for the cameras.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4012091;
    Right, so why did he make up with her later that night? Those are head games imo. He was rolling around in the bed making out with her after earlier in the day he told her they had no chemistry or whatever, but he should have just left it at that maybe. Maybe he felt pressure to be in the bed with her and all kissy kissy for the cameras.
    Looking back at Jake's season, and the months after filming, it appears to me, he felt the pressure throughout the whole season to 'act' out his part of the bachelor. He just wanted to get it over with so he could get on to the fame part .

There are so many times, contestants say things that later make the viewers wonder "why did they lead him/her on" by saying this that and the other. Bascially because they are told to. JMO

Are we done with S/caps? Does anyone think we'll have any new ones before Monday night? I saw that commercial again last night, this time it was a picture of Ali, (bio pic from Jake's season) and a small framed pic of her in that gown with the tennis shoes.