Page 19 of 230 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3937229;
    Rose petals ( or orchids in some cases ) are often on the bed of the F1 on their LCD. However this doesn't happen in all cases.
    I'm not saying the most expensive room. I'm talking about the FD with the roses on the bed. Whoever has the most, is F1.

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3937408;
    I'm not saying the most expensive room. I'm talking about the FD with the roses on the bed. Whoever has the most, is F1.
    Somebody else may correct me, but it sure does seem like that at least in one season everybody got lots of roses to the point that it confused us...

We made so a big deal about the rose petals each season that I think they may have done that on purpose!
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3937383;
    Is that a white boat to the right in the water that can be used to go futher out into the ocean if they wanted to?
    Yes its a white boat and it could have been used for fishing, as could the vessel they are jumping off. The fishing gear and cooler, however, look like they might have been unloaded from another boat and put there. I just checked on line and you can fish inside and outside the lagoon in Taha.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3937413;
    Somebody else may correct me, but it sure does seem like that at least in one season everybody got lots of roses to the point that it confused us...

We made so a big deal about the rose petals each season that I think they may have done that on purpose!
    I think back in the beginning when they started using the rose pedals (Iím thinking Jesse Palmer, but I could be wrong) they did them for everyone then as the seasons went on it was clear they only used them for the winners Ė I remember Mary was the only one to get roses, they were all over the hallway/staircase, but we didnít see the bedroom. Molly (table, tub and bed), Tessa, Shayne, Ed, Vienna were the only ones in their seasons to get rose pedals, but we didnít always see the otherís bedís Ė we didnít see Bevinís, we did see Chelseaís because she changed and there were no rose pedals. Ploís season Jen got the red rose pedals, Sadie got the white ones These are the season I do remember because Iíve had the advantage of viewing the repeats over the last couple of years.
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3920233;
    The FDs for the F3 will definitely give us great hints into Ali's preferences...most everyone (with the exception of ryan) swam with Dolphins or Sharks were eliminated at F3 or F2.

Matt's Chelsea got turtles
    Jason got Sharks
    Dolphins are the most popular Andy's Danielle and Brad's Jenni.
    what did Tenley end up with?
    Very late to this whole thing, but it's confirmed: Tenley ended up with mermaids.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Feeding the stingrays seems to be a big thing in Tahiti so I guess we'll have to check for that.
    ďWhen life kicks you, let it kick you forward.Ē Kay Yow

I took a screencap of the back of Roberto's legs getting into the Blue Lagoon:

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Here is Chris in Tahiti. I will get a better screencap when the video quality is better:

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3948328;
    Here is Chris in Tahiti. I will get a better screencap when the video quality is better:

Is this the possible shirt in the hugging/crying SC - and what is he saying in this - any iea?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON