Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4010903;
    I just listened to the US interviews, she says "she got to spend one night with each of them" paraphrasing, she could mean the FD?

Did they specifically say they went on a date and did....?
    No, that was the US article that we have been discussing.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4010002;
    I'm far too lazy to do the write-up comparison, .

No, the "I'm not there yet" was not shown during Turkey.

It's obviously later in the day than the other 2 SC's, but was it after his LCD with Ali, or before they go out for dinner (assuming they do) or after the LCD was over? No way to know. For all we know, a gnat flew into his hair and he was trying to get it out and an editor saw it and went, "AHA! I can use that!" That's exactly what I do with the UnScrupulous Weakly spoof.
    Wow I just found your screencap post. Great find. I was going to post something similar to your gnat theory and then I saw this post. Maybe his hair was lying down too flat and they asked him to tousle his hair a little to get his "look." Then, like you said, some editor noticed that one sc of that moment made him appear like he was really upset or stressed and combined it with the VO.

We know its a VO for that shot. What was he saying in PI in Turkey and did we actually see him speak or was it a VO in Turkey?
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;4011265;
    Wow I just found your screencap post. Great find. I was going to post something similar to your gnat theory and then I saw this post. Maybe his hair was lying down too flat and they asked him to tousle his hair a little to get his "look." Then, like you said, some editor noticed that one sc of that moment made him appear like he was really upset or stressed and combined it with the VO.

We know its a VO for that shot. What was he saying in PI in Turkey and did we actually see him speak or was it a VO in Turkey?
    wasn't it the olive oil quote?

ABC site is saying the "Miss you"' line is from Epi 5 not from this late in the filming. Not sure if true but you are better sleuthers than I am so thought I'd throw it out there. lol

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;4011265;

Chris's PI's on the Turkey date when he was wearing that shirt for LCD he was speaking of the oil wrestling date.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;4010490;
    Breaking the tradition is telling Roberto he is the winner before going to Chris to let him go. That has never been done before.

Right britty, that's breaking the tradition. The tradition is each have their LCD without knowing he they will pick and the next day FRC with F2 coming first then F1. This time it will only be one coming to the FRC.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4011402;
    Right britty, that's breaking the tradition. The tradition is each have their LCD without knowing he they will pick and the next day FRC with F2 coming first then F1. This time it will only be one coming to the FRC.
    Most F1s actually know they're F1s going into the FRC. Look at Ed, he was skipping down to Jillian so confidently. Or Ian with Meredith or Helene.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4011411;
    Most F1s actually know they're F1s going into the FRC. Look at Ed, he was skipping down to Jillian so confidently. Or Ian with Meredith or Helene.
    I sure they do have an idea they are but they wasn't flat out told.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4011436;
    I sure they do have an idea they are but they wasn't flat out told.
    How else would they know then? ABC edits it out but the F1s know. Remember, Jillian pleading Ed to walk under the symbolic marriage arch in Spain, it was only shown after F1 was revealed. So Ed knows well ahead of time he's f1
    Last edited by veryaddicted; 07-29-2010 at 01:09 AM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4010788;
    Those who are sayng she breaks tradition by proposing, might have a good point. The phrase breaking tradition, obviously means something that has always been done a certain way. Man asks woman to marry him, in this case, she asks her F1 if he will marry her, or would like to further their relationship. I can see that "breaking tradition".

I posted the picture of the chapel, only because the FRC is near the chapel, I was not nor was anything that I read insinutating Ali married her F1.
    Doesn't the grooom's family pay for the wedding in the Latino culture? Maybe the woman proposes.