Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by snetta34;4010538;
    Oh, but it was done once before. Which season was it? It was one of the Bachelor seasons. I'll have to do some research.
    During Jessie Palmers season the F2 got sick on the way to the FRC. So the F1 went first. what the other poster is saying is different I think. I think she is saying that on ALi's LCD with Rob she tells him, he is the one. then Ali lets Chris go on the LCD or before the FRC all together and then has a real FRC with Roberto. so still different from Jessie's season.

Even on Charlie's season he dated both. and let Krissily go in the green room and then proposed to Sarah with the audience

is that the info you were looking for?

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;4010543;
    There were those reports-was it the CASH spoiler ? that she told Roberto she let Chris go, at LCD..then had a few extra days with him prior to RC....that does seem odd though, but maybe she wanted to give him some confidence that he was the only one.
    Also, they may not even show us that she told him anyways..
    WOuldn't that require Chris showing up at what is effectively a sham rose ceremony?

The thing that's shocking and dramatic about this show is the fact that we all keep smokin' whatever crack they're dealin'.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Those who are sayng she breaks tradition by proposing, might have a good point. The phrase breaking tradition, obviously means something that has always been done a certain way. Man asks woman to marry him, in this case, she asks her F1 if he will marry her, or would like to further their relationship. I can see that "breaking tradition".

I posted the picture of the chapel, only because the FRC is near the chapel, I was not nor was anything that I read insinutating Ali married her F1.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4010700;
    WOuldn't that require Chris showing up at what is effectively a sham rose ceremony?

The thing that's shocking and dramatic about this show is the fact that we all keep smokin' whatever crack they're dealin'.
    And I'll keep smokin' whatever it is until the series goes kaput!

So I was wrong and Chris and Ali do have a LCD according to that link someone posted. I was officially fleissed with the preview. I can't believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4010814;

So I was wrong and Chris and Ali do have a LCD according to that link someone posted. I was officially fleissed with the preview. I can't believe it!
    To save me from searching for it, can you just recap in a few short words how do we know they actually had a LCD? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4010832;
    To save me from searching for it, can you just recap in a few short words how do we know they actually had a LCD? Thx
    The US article and US interview w/ a ABC station.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4010832;
    She did not go into detail about the LCD's just that they both had them.. Maybe Chris' was just 10 mins.. I dunno

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4010814;

I wouldn't buy what the lady from USweekly said as true...sure she's on the abc news network but still... wouldn't that conflict with the epi description they put out? or would even those be misleading on purpose?

The epi description has no listing of activites about CL's date - it just takes a surprising turn.

plus -- CH said this season everything is different from LCD on to 'proposal day' (not FRC)
    Last edited by emusha; 07-28-2010 at 08:45 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4010867;
    I wouldn't buy what the lady from USweekly said as true...sure she's on the abc news network but still... wouldn't that conflict with the epi description they put out?? or would even THOSE be misleading on purpose?

The epi description has no listing of activites about CL's date

plus -- CH said all this is different from LCD on to 'proposal day' (not FRC)
    True, but it's still confusing. I just want facts and spoilers and RS isn't getting them this year and I don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4010845;
    The US article and US interview w/ a ABC station.
    I just listened to the US interviews, she says "she got to spend one night with each of them" paraphrasing, she could mean the FD?

Did they specifically say they went on a date and did....?

ETA I agree emusha, that's where I'm going with this.