Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;4010472;
    Proposing herself is taking a Risk she will be rejected and there is another quote floating around that she takes a Risk!!!!!!!
    You know, this show is all wrong anyway. Why shouldn't the Bachelorette really be the one to propose -- every season? She's the one doing the dating around, narrowing the field, looking for a marriage partner (or a Thing Of The Moment, whatever)...why should she stand there at the podium waiting for two guys to propose marriage? The whole thing kind of bugs me, to be honest, and I would love for her to do it and have thought all along that she might.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4010459;
    On the surface that sounds like she proposes, or she breaks tradition of the show and rejects both.

Breaking the tradition is telling Roberto he is the winner before going to Chris to let him go. That has never been done before.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;4010490;
    Breaking the tradition is telling Roberto he is the winner before going to Chris to let him go. That has never been done before.
    No, it hasn't. Why would she identify the winner before the show's over? So we can turn off our TV and go to bed early?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4010483;
    You know, this show is all wrong anyway. Why shouldn't the Bachelorette really be the one to propose -- every season? She's the one doing the dating around, narrowing the field, looking for a marriage partner (or a Thing Of The Moment, whatever)...why should she stand there at the podium waiting for two guys to propose marriage? The whole thing kind of bugs me, to be honest, and I would love for her to do it and have thought all along that she might.
    I agree.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4010483;
    Very good point!!! The show set up makes no sense...the guy is suppose to go out on a limb that she loves him and propose, not knowing if he's going to get dumped in a few minutes...tradition or not, I think she should be the one proposing...goes along with CL comment about not proposing without knowing if Ali is falling in love with him..........for that reason, I hope he does get let go early or at least doesn't propose to her.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;4010490;
    Oh, but it was done once before. Which season was it? It was one of the Bachelor seasons. I'll have to do some research.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4010525;
    No, it hasn't. Why would she identify the winner before the show's over? So we can turn off our TV and go to bed early?
    There were those reports-was it the CASH spoiler ? that she told Roberto she let Chris go, at LCD..then had a few extra days with him prior to RC....that does seem odd though, but maybe she wanted to give him some confidence that he was the only one.
    Also, they may not even show us that she told him anyways..

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4010525;

If collectively we had and brains that is exactly what we all would do....but before the stupid show starts on Monday.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

I still think that something happens after the MTP and before the LCDs (well the one with Chris) that changes everything for Ali. I don't think we are going to see the usual, great MTP date, great LCDs, and then FRC. I don't know what will happen, but if this season is different from all of the rest, then we won't see all of those events happen perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofunrealtv;4010483;
    you know, this show is all wrong anyway. Why shouldn't the bachelorette really be the one to propose -- every season? She's the one doing the dating around, narrowing the field, looking for a marriage partner (or a thing of the moment, whatever)...why should she stand there at the podium waiting for two guys to propose marriage? The whole thing kind of bugs me, to be honest, and i would love for her to do it and have thought all along that she might.
    ita
    Team Alibeartito