Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Makes you wounder if she gives the ring back?

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

I think the whole show has been a MF production of major proportions. I think everyone on the show is acting
    and MF is pulling off one the most amazing, phenomenal, dramatic seasons ever. He makes RS look really bad
    and (I guess) me, too, for watching and trying to figure everything out.

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4010380;
    Ali was just on Extra, and she said that the Final will surprise everyone. Then, a senior editor from People Magazine was talking, and she said that Ali completely breaks tradition and does something completely unexpected
    Dumping two men is not going to break tradition that much since it's already happened....so what could it be?

FORT Fan

Could she give the ring back and say she wants the other one?

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4010399;
    They may have had some other ceremony, but they didn't "get married." And, in spite of the fact that it looks a lot more impressive than an engagement, there isn't much risk in "some other ceremony," is there? They can have all the wedding-look-alikes and reception-ish festivities they want -- without any legal risk to either Ali or her F1.
    No there isn't. Ali says she broke the rules and tradition, I mean would this be something that could do just that? MF would probably like that?

Think someone else has already mentioned this but maybe Ali breaks tradition by doing the proposal which would fit because she wants the guy to know he is not her default final one that her heart is in it.
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4010429;
    Dumping two men is not going to break tradition that much since it's already happened....so what could it be?
    She proposes to her F1.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4010380;
    Ali was just on Extra, and she said that the Final will surprise everyone. Then, a senior editor from People Magazine was talking, and she said that Ali completely breaks tradition and does something completely unexpected
    On the surface that sounds like she proposes, or she breaks tradition of the show and rejects both.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4010445;
    No there isn't. Ali says she broke the rules and tradition, I mean would this be something that could do just that? MF would probably like that?
    I think it's really pretty gross, actually. People choose "some other ceremony" for cultural or personal reasons of their own, and I respect that. But I think it's really pretty awful to have one because it makes even better TV than an engagement. I think a faux commitment ceremony is as reprehensible as a faux marriage. Let's face it, she's been duped at least twice recently, one of them by someone she really cared about -- I don't think she's ready just now (as in: at the FRC) for a commitment.

So, to summarize, yeah, I think he would probably like that.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Proposing herself is taking a Risk she will be rejected and there is another quote floating around that she takes a Risk!!!!!!!
    "Shakespeare In Love"