Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Here comes the "sweating" again.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4010186;
    I like Ali and Roberto together, but I would not enjoy seeing a wedding happening on the show because that would scream scripted to me! No way will they both decide to marry on the show if it was their choice. I am all for an engagement since most couples on this show get engaged in the end anyway, but not a wedding.

just curious sanlee... if you watched Trista and Ryan's ...did you think that was scripted??? thanks.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4009940;
    What those 3 SCs say to me is that we cannot believe any VO attached to a picture/clip. I've known that for about 10 seasons, lol, but it's nice to have it hit me over the head each season like a ton of bricks. I'm still not sure what to make of it, though.
    Once again, thank you so much for getting these screencaps!

A bit behind with the posts...

Thanks also to latergator for noticing the notorious flare...

awwwwww poor Roberto!!!!!!!!

I guess I'm so tired of analyzing the flares, I completely missed his! (Ooooo... ouch! It's in episode #7 too! Boy did I miss that!)

http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/s...tled-2copy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;4010320;
    just curious sanlee... if you watched Trista and Ryan's ...did you think that was scripted??? thanks.
    Their wedding wasn't AT the FRC. There's a huge difference there.

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;4010320;
    I don't think I worded that right....What I meant to say was that I wouldn't want to see Ali and Roberto get married at the actual FRC. Getting married later would be the better route to go. If they were to do a wedding at the FRC, then that would be scripted imo.
    Last edited by sanlee; 07-28-2010 at 05:28 PM.

FORT Fan

I just hope this works out and this is not a put on by MS. If we find out later that it is a put on the public is going to be mad. I guess when Chris said it is not about the story or love it is about the drama......maybe there is some truth.....

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4010186;
    Cupcakes posted several pictures of Ali getting ready and at the FRC spot along with some of ChrisH smiling with the cheese in his pocket. She posted them days ago and they can be found in the screencaps only thread.
    Some have theorized that is Sponge Bob in Chris's pocket, maybe Ali has a nick name calling Roberto sponge bob because he is so sweaty!!!!!!
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4010316;
    Here comes the "sweating" again.
    Maybe that's why they mentioned the sweating thing with Roberto. On the Fantasy date, Chris was wiping his upper lip, I thought it was from the kissing but he looked a little moist also.
    I agree the taking the box out looking at the ring, sounds like Chris. But I think Chris would jump out of the boat and swim to shore

FORT Fan

Ali was just on Extra, and she said that the Final will surprise everyone. Then, a senior editor from People Magazine was talking, and she said that Ali completely breaks tradition and does something completely unexpected

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4010339;
    I don't think I worded that right....What I meant to say was that I wouldn't want to see Ali and Roberto get married at the actual FRC. Getting married later would be the better route to go. If they were to do a wedding at the FRC, then that would be scripted imo.
    They may have had some other ceremony, but they didn't "get married." And, in spite of the fact that it looks a lot more impressive than an engagement, there isn't much risk in "some other ceremony," is there? They can have all the wedding-look-alikes and reception-ish festivities they want -- without any legal risk to either Ali or her F1.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.