Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Bring part of this article from the US Weekly, from the Media Thread.

THE BIG MOMENT
    A sunset in French Polynesian paradise. Panoramic views of Mount Pahia and Mount Otemanu. Fragrant tropical blossoms. As romantic as the setting was - a secluded spot on the resort property near the chapel, of all places - the big moment didn't go off without a hitch. The boat carrying the eventual winner drew near, but "it wouldn't float in close enough, because the water level had dropped so much" a second onlooker says. "the boat just sat there! They went back out into the water and filmed him coming in again." Not that it frazzled him. (So as not to spoil the most dramatic rose ceremony ever, US has omitted the men's names.) "He was laughing about that. He looked happy" says the onlooker, who adds that the lucky guy opened the jewelry box containing the ring for Fedotowsky before disembarking. "He looked at it and took a moment to take in everything, then closed it and put it back in his pocket".
    Here is the chapel on the resort! Also, note he apparently arrives by boat, as per MiniDiva's sleuthing, there are no cars/limos on the island!

Also, somewhere I read, now I can't find it, that the ring was a Neil Lane engagement ring. I brought forward a post from momoftrips, somewhere around here last night, that was quoting Neil Lane on May 6th saying he was going to film the bachelorette "that week".

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Someone posted this SC of CH at the FRC? (over at JU) I have no idea where this was taken from? Picture looks too clear to be from a SC but doesn't look photoshopped??

spongebob = roberto?

I posted this over on the media thread but there are Twitters out from a wedding planning site, IDoAppointments that says she's going to be on the finale.

@_____ Thank you for the mention! Things are going great! Watch the Finale of The Bachelorette. We should be on the News!

Channel 5 is doing a story on I Do! We will be on The Bachelorettes Season Finale!! Whoo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4010127;
    Bring part of this article from the US Weekly, from the Media Thread.

Here is the chapel on the resort! Also, note he apparently arrives by boat, as per MiniDiva's sleuthing, there are no cars/limos on the island!

Also, somewhere I read, now I can't find it, that the ring was a Neil Lane engagement ring. I brought forward a post from momoftrips, somewhere around here last night, that was quoting Neil Lane on May 6th saying he was going to film the bachelorette "that week".

I like Ali and Roberto together, but I would not enjoy seeing a wedding happening on the show because that would scream scripted to me! No way will they both decide to marry on the show if it was their choice. I am all for an engagement since most couples on this show get engaged in the end anyway, but not a wedding.

Someone posted this SC of CH at the FRC? (over at JU) I have no idea where this was taken from? Picture looks too clear to be from a SC but doesn't look photoshopped??
    Cupcakes posted several pictures of Ali getting ready and at the FRC spot along with some of ChrisH smiling with the cheese in his pocket. She posted them days ago and they can be found in the screencaps only thread.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4010186;
    I like Ali and Roberto together, but I would not enjoy seeing a wedding happening on the show because that would scream scripted to me! No way will they both decide to marry on the show if it was their choice. I am all for an engagement since most couples on this show get engaged in the end anyway, but not a wedding.

Cupcakes posted several pictures of Ali getting ready and at the FRC spot along with some of ChrisH smiling with the cheese in his pocket. She posted them days ago and they can be found in the screencaps only thread.
    But...if it meant that their wedding and honeymoon was paid for by Fleiss & Company and they were paid a generous sum of money for allowing ABC to film and show their wedding, that might be worth the sacrifice. They could tell Fleiss & Company what they wanted and Fleiss & Company would provide people to oversee the entire event! In other words have a wedding of your dreams with someone else worrying about planning and making the event happen like you want and someone else paying for all of it!!

I can't imagine anyone getting married at FRC & think they're crazy if they do. Fleiss would pay for wedding anyway if they decided to have it at a later date.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

A wedding would be such a shocker but these folks seem like they live in the real world and would know how crazy that would be in this scenario. I can't imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;4010247;
    A wedding would be such a shocker but these folks seem like they live in the real world and would know how crazy that would be in this scenario. I can't imagine.
    Thumbs down to the wedding if it did happen. Regardless of which man she ended up with, marrying a guy after dating 2 just the day before and potentially dating 25 just 2 months before is absolutely ridiculous.

She was a mess after Frank left her just 1 week prior. I do hope both Ali AND her 2 guys (whichever it is) has more sense than that.

Ugh.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fan

If Ali agrees to this and she is coming off hurt by Frank...that is so wrong. Talk about selling yourself.

FORT Fan

I was just at the store and I picked up US Weekly and read the article on the finale. According to this article both guys attend the FRC and she spends 10 minutes with the guy she cuts. The guys arrive by boat, not limo. Guy 2's boat doesn't make it to the dock or wherever that he needs to in order to let him off, so they have to back the boat up and do another approach. Guy 2 stops and takes the ring box out of his pocket and opens it up to take it all in, one last time (this sounded more like Chris to me#. They only show a photo of Roberto in his boat, not Chris at all. This is the part that has me worried -

Guy 2 is sweating bullets, literally and they need to stop filming and get him into makeup to blot the sweat and shine from his face.