Thread: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Great find IST!!! Now can we link the chris and Ali sc to then also

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4009940;
    What those 3 SCs say to me is that we cannot believe any VO attached to a picture/clip. I've known that for about 10 seasons, lol, but it's nice to have it hit me over the head each season like a ton of bricks. I'm still not sure what to make of it, though.
    Exactly, IST. Most of us have know this for several seasons, but we've been able to work it into the edit. For several seasons we've known not to believe VOs matched with the scene, but use the VO to try to figure out what the edit is trying to tell us. We also know not to believe the words coming out of their mouths unless we actually see that there lips match the words that are supposedly coming out of them.

This is the same thing that Feiss does every season. He's not doing anything new as far as the VOs. He's screwing with the edit & the leaks & being really stingy with the previews, but this season has been no different than others concerning VOs & Frankenbytes.

I think this season has just reminded us not to get lax & start taking everything we see & hear literally. The preview at the end of MTS was so spliced & choppy that I was quickly hit over the head & reminded to trust nothing.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

The last three screen caps from the preview with Roberto in the Blue t-shirt come from the FD episode of him waiting for Ali-Gator in the over water bungaloo....that is the same veiw we see prior to him and Ali walking out where she says, oh this opens up like taht...

So those pic are definitely missed placed as well....MF tricky at its best!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4009986;
    The last three screen caps from the preview with Roberto in the Blue t-shirt come from the FD episode of him waiting for Ali-Gator in the over water bungaloo....that is the same veiw we see prior to him and Ali walking out where she says, oh this opens up like taht...

So those pic are definitely missed placed as well....MF tricky at its best!!!
    I will never get tired of this. Ever.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;4009950;
    So, can a "recap in words" to what PI/commenting was about when it was placed and shown in the Turkey epi, but really filmed in Bora Bora?

Were these pics of Chris also shown in Turkey epi with a voice over of "I'm not there yet," too?
    I'm far too lazy to do the write-up comparison, .

No, the "I'm not there yet" was not shown during Turkey.

It's obviously later in the day than the other 2 SC's, but was it after his LCD with Ali, or before they go out for dinner (assuming they do) or after the LCD was over? No way to know. For all we know, a gnat flew into his hair and he was trying to get it out and an editor saw it and went, "AHA! I can use that!" That's exactly what I do with the UnScrupulous Weakly spoof.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;4009950;
    So, can a "recap in words" to what PI/commenting was about when it was placed and shown in the Turkey epi, but really filmed in Bora Bora?

Were these pics of Chris also shown in Turkey epi with a voice over of "I'm not there yet," too?

Ok, so we have three screen cap photos. Can someone spell out word for word what was said while each of those screen caps were shown.... whether it was Turkey or Tahiti. I'm a little dense.

Why do a PI about Turkey on your LCD? Don't they usually do that earlier while waiting for the LCD?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4009991;
    I will never get tired of this. Ever.
    Boy me neither

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4010006;
    Why do a PI about Turkey on your LCD? Don't they usually do that earlier while waiting for the LCD?
    Nope, atem. There's always a mix of In The Moment PIs and PIs from the future looking back at that episode. I assume it's because the editors need more comments for whatever reason. A good example is the PI of Ali during Chris's 1:1 in Portugal saying she didn't know if he'd get a HTD because they were moving slowing. That PI of Ali's was filmed in Bora Bora.

In case I misunderstood (and I see a different meaning reading your post again), they may have filmed these during his "wait for Ali to show up for the LCD." The two used for the Turkey episode are bright and sunny.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;4010015;
    Nope, atem. There's always a mix of In The Moment PIs and PIs from the future looking back at that episode. I assume it's because the editors need more comments for whatever reason. A good example is the PI of Ali during Chris's 1:1 in Portugal saying she didn't know if he'd get a HTD because they were moving slowing. That PI of Ali's was filmed in Bora Bora.

In case I misunderstood (and I see a different meaning reading your post again), they may have filmed these during his "wait for Ali to show up for the LCD." The two used for the Turkey episode are bright and sunny.
    As I posted in the Editing thread, I think the editing has been crap this season!! There have been so many backtracking PIs they make my head spin!

I wish I could figure out why the editing was so sloppy. I assume they were trying to hide the love story and create drama. But that's what they do every season so IMO it still doesn't explain why so many PIs were filmed out of sequence.